Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 28, 2013
The protector isn't HD and it doesn't stay on the tablet. Poor product and will never purchase again. Not of good quality.
on February 25, 2014
Product was easy to install. Clear screen as described. The item was shipped in a bubble envelope with no sturdy packaging inside so it was bent. It didn't mess up the screen protector that much so that was able to bend the screen a bit before I installed it and luckily it stayed on the screen else I would have asked for a replacement. I gaved it 3 due to the shipping.
on January 25, 2014
Poor product and will never purchase again. Not of good quality. My recommendation is spend a little more money and get the good ones.
on July 28, 2015
Ok so the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is mainly due to the shipping. The package the protectors came in got bent but luckily did not impact the product too much so hopefully that changes because shipping was not free. I feel if you have pay for shipping your product should come to you protected or at least with a stamp telling the postal workers not to bend it!
Now on to the product itself..... as with any screen protector you have to play by the rules. Everything from dust in the air to a fingerprint can ruin the protector so you have to make sure you are in a decent setting before you start (being in a room with a toddler running full speed constantly not so much). Next up, make sure your hands are washed and screen is cleaned. This is super important because oil on your fingers or screen can cause bubbles that won't go away! Lastly be patient and take your time..... bubbles 85% of the time are not product error they are placement errors. I did have 2 or 3 bubbles but with a little effort I got them to disappear as well! I have told this to my brother in law and he still can manage to destroy a whole pack of the exact same screen protectors and I only need one. When it comes to a product like this make sure if you really want to try it and it's affordable to just try it because chances are the negative review could possibly be from someone who thinks placing a screen protector is instantaneous!
on September 13, 2013
The screen protector didn't stay on the screen at all. It was to thick and it does not stay on the screen. I used up all three of them trying to get it to stay. I do not recommend this product. Not satisfied!!!!!
on November 16, 2013
Not sure if I like this cover........it was a pain in the butt to put this on my tablet......and then, the amount of air bubbles is driving me crazy!
on September 16, 2015
This is a must have investment for your Samsung Galaxy Tab!
The product reviews are very important when making a purchasing decision. The reviews are what aid me in my product selections especially with electronic and apparel purchasing. Please leave buyer feedback with all purchases to help your fellow shoppers. I feel an obligation to review because if it wasn't for the reviews there would be many trial and errors with my online purchasing.
on November 15, 2014
I received the protectors today for my tab 3 and they are very inexpensice which made me think if they were good or not. However when i put it on my tablet it fit perfectly. Yes they are HD and very clear and you cant tell u have the protector on and installed with NO bubnles! These protectors are very very good! !
on March 6, 2014
I liked that it came with 6 protectors, a cleaning cloth, and a smoothing card. It's almost impossible to get these perfect and luckily I'm not a perfectionist so I just stuck with my first try. This combined with the poetic fold-over case seems almost redundant since the poetic case will be protecting the screen most of the time but I went ahead and applied one of these screen protectors anyways just to be safe.
on May 5, 2016
Damn bubbles. Always ruin 2 out of 3. Cant seem to be applied without mistake ever. I think they do it on purpose. Make you buy more knowing you will screw up the first 2 times and just deal with the bubbles because you messed up the others. Think I'm going to go for a glass protector and have a professional apply it for me