Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 7, 2013
Certainly a good buy. On the CON side, when you add the screen to your tablet, it doesn't seem to be as sensitive to your fingertips.
on April 21, 2014
I am impressed with the apparent quality of the screen protector, not too reflective and allthough it seems quite thick, it does not affect the touch sensitivity of the screen.
Downside was it is a pain to apply, first attempt was a dissaster and ended up throwing it away, second attempt was more deliberate and careful, but I was still unable to squeeze out all the bubbles, thankfully they don't show so much when screen is on, but still anoying.
on October 6, 2014
I've installed lots of screen protectors (good and bad) on many different devices and this one falls in the middle, in terms of quality. The cut isn't perfect for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1". It's a bit too big for my preference, where I like to see a small gap between the film and the edge of the screen, but this one is cut to reach the very edges of the screen, which makes for a trickier-than-usual installation. Also the fit of the front-facing camera, light sensor, and home button aren't perfectly concentric with their opening cutout, but it's definitely acceptable as there's no actual overlap or interference. Also the bubble remover card that's included is cardboard instead of plastic, so it bends easily when pushed hard. I guess for the price it's pretty good, but if you're really picky, spend a few extra bucks on something more reputable.
on January 13, 2015
I've bought SUPERSHIELDZ for two other tablets and was not disappointed. These screen protectors fit just right and are among the best and easiest to put on. Bubbles are always a problem, but I've been able to get rid of them with these protectors whereas others I could not. No tablet should be without a screen protector and these are the absolute best I've ever used. Highly recommended!
on July 23, 2014
These arrived early and were reasonably priced. Silly me, I thought any 10.1 tablet used the same screen protectors. This is clearly for a Samsung Tablet 3 and not my Asus 400c Vivotab and they didn't fit my tablet correctly. I ordered some specifically for my Asus and should solve the problem.
on March 25, 2015
These were a bummer. Took three tries to get one on with no bubbles, dust or misalignment. The "squeegee" or scraper that comes with it is just a stiff piece of cardboard... which, when used as directed, scratched the first screen protector that I applied.

Plus, the second tab (on the protector, not the protector backing) uses an adhesive that makes it impossible to get all the way off.

I'm not sure how to make these better/easier to apply. But it would be nice for the die-cut holes to have a little more leeway and for the whole thing to come with a smoothing device that won't actually trash the product.

Otherwise, it seems fine now that I finally got one on.
on July 17, 2013
The item received is just as described. Extremely easy to put on and the material feels great. Using the phone feels the same as without the protector. Just got the item so I can't speak for how long it will last but it comes with lifetime replacement warranty which is great.
on February 22, 2014
not a bad item, it didn't fit the screen perfectly. they are so hard to get on without having alot of bubbles and lining up the edges. I don't know the trick for no bubbles. I had to use all three to get one with as few bubbles as possible and then cut edges alittle so that it wouldn't hang off the screen because I didn't get it on perfectly straight. you can't touch the stick down side at all, if you do then it's doesn't stick anymore and has your fingerprint on it forever.
on January 24, 2014
This item is a full 1" too short on the long side. Double checked that I ordered the right item since there are many sizes, and this simply doesn't fit. Glad I didn't pay too much for it.
on July 1, 2014
Works great. Easy to install. The "bubble" issue is NOT a big deal. You will probably have some but don't panic. After you have the shield in place and it is secure, take a soft cloth and "rub" them to an outside edge. A few minutes work and you will have a clear, sharp, protective screen. Would recommend you leave the top protective layer on until the job is finished, but is not necessary. There is a smoothing card in the package, but I found the soft cloth like you might clean your eyeglasses with works much better and lessens the chance of scratches. With three screens in the package, I don't expect to buy again for a long time.