Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 4, 2012
This product is great. It has everything and more for a boom box and comes with car adapter and remote. I love it. The only thing missing is that the remote does not have volume control key on it. I hope newer model will have that feature. Thanks
on April 29, 2012
I bought this 8hr daily use at work and it is still going strong. Works with 8GB USB flash drives and regular SD cards. I record my favorite radio shows at home using streamripper and play them back at work using the USB drive.
on May 3, 2013
The DVD part of this unit was the most important feature to me. Was disappointed that it didn't play video files from the USB input via flash drive. The remote control sensor doesn't pick up the signal very well. One other important feature to me was the sound output. It has excellent bass to treble range, better output volume than other units I've had and doesn't distort at all at peak volume.
on January 24, 2013
this was christmas present for my wife. so far it works perfectly. it has played every dvd she has used including some homemade dvd's. Digital tv works great but the antenna is flimsy and bent the first time she tried to collapse it. remote works well but has no volume control.

for the price this is a decent unit. it's slightly smaller than i expected thats not a functional issue. sound is acceptable for a small radio.
on August 1, 2013
All product functions appear to operate OK as expected. It doesn't play MP4 Videos (I have to convert our MP4 videos to mpg to play them). The TV antenna isn't much, as it doesn't pickup any local TV stations and we live 13 miles from the nearest one (didn't expect supplied antenna to be much). Using the OTA house antenna does well. We purchased this unit primarily for power outage times and it appears it will do fine. I especially liked the idea of using 'C' cell batteries verse rechargeable batteries because "if the power is out, where are you going to recharge it"? Received unit on time as advised by Amazon (7/15/13).

I will update should we have any problems with this unit.
on May 31, 2013
SO FAR--I don't want to jinx anything--But this thing rocks! It feels durable-sounds just fine for it's purpose-and the reception is just fine. I do not like the fact that it needs an external antenna, but it comes with it, but I just wired its built-in antenna to the coaxial jack so it works without one now. Very easy. Also, you can plug in your ipod in the MIC port, which when selected on "TV" also functions as an AUX jack.

-TV Reception and picture is very good, considering the size of the antenna

-Quality seems Good

-TV screen is HD

-CABLE READY :D

-Manual is in somewhat poorly-translated English, but it is still very readable.

-TV Menu/guide is very good, as you can see whats on up to hours ahead, just like cable!

-Radio works fine, easy to tune and adjust with manual tuning

-Have not tested USB/Card

-Remote works well once you get the hang of it

-very sleek and smaller than I expected, which works fine for me

-Has fold up carrying handle

-COLOR: Mine was not two tone, it was solid black. Awesome, it fits my room much better.

-Antenna has a magnetic base, good for use in cars.

-DVD is good quality, CD works perfectly

-Buttons are solid

-Easy-ish to scratch, but the screen folds down to protect it.

-Fold-up carrying handle not shown in the picture is cool

-Pads on the bottom

-Screen only turns to the LEFT, but all the way around (for whatever purpose one would use that for)

Overall, SO FAR this thing gets 4.3/5 stars. Excellent. Any updates will be put below if this product ever fails.
on January 15, 2013
Bought this item for my mom for christmas. She loves it! She was able to watch TV even with the screen down which she was hoping since this item is on her office desk. She keeps saying how it can do some much in one unit. She got rid of her TV, cd player, and radio player.
on August 3, 2013
I basically purchased this for my wife, she wanted some kind of device in case of an emergency. So far the instructions are very vague. I don't know if it works or not. I read the manual, and it appears to be poorly translated from another language. I searched for more information on line, but found non. I haven't searched for a user group yet though. So if you know of anyone that has purchased one of these, please have them post some GOOD operating instructions!
on August 16, 2013
this item is absolutely beautiful sound & picture is great too bad none of the tv channels come thru also buttons on remote not the best I had problem trying to get tv menu it just popped up by chance (I did get 1 channel for about 2 minutes then the signal was gone) the instruction manual is not the best. Unfortunately I returned this item the next day I did not want to pay for a tv tuner and not be able to enjoy it. I was NOT very pleased that I had to pay return postage for an item that does not fully function as it should I don't think I'll order from this dealer (BiteBee) again beware
on January 11, 2013
I received this wonderful gift from my daughter for christmas. The TV is very clear and the cd/radio works wonderful. This is the best portable TV/Radio/CD ever! I will buy this for a birthday gift...it is awesome!!