Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2012
I installed this app on my Asus Transformer Prime TF201. I checked a couple of the features, then exited the app. It was then I found out that it not only accessed the GPS feature to find my location, (OK, it said it would) but after exiting the app. the GPS was still on. I de-installed the app (after less than two minutes) and the GPS system shut down again, as I keep it.

I can see NO reason why Albertsons needs to know where my tablet is 24/7. I think their programers should actually learn how to access the GPS at program start, learn your location, then release the GPS. This seems more like a spy app than a shopping app.
on October 23, 2012
I never could use the application. Every time that I wanted to select the nearest Albertson's location to my home or city, the application refused to work. I never could see the weekly adds, coupons or their specials. In few words I could not use it at all.
on September 12, 2012
This app would be great if it actually worked. Every time I try to select my store the app crashes and there is no way around it. I'm removing it from my device and I hope they will fix this problem soon.
on December 27, 2012
My husband works for SuperValu, so we do all of our shopping there. Having this app is absolutely fabulous. It's easy to make lists on and now you can add coupons and/or ads to the list as well. I know there are more changes coming up that sound like this is going to be even more uesful - I can't wait!
on August 17, 2012
The app keeps asking for my preferred card number. I keep putting it in and it still won't do anything for app too bad it doesn't work. I have a samsung 3 galaxy.
on May 15, 2013
This program is not compatible with the Kindle Fire and that was a big disappointment. Given that I use the Fire for all of my programs, music, etc. I cannot give it a favorable review given that result. If Albertsons does update it to include the Kindle Fire later, I would be more than willing to give it another look. Until then, I will use other grocery apps.
on February 20, 2012
great shopping app. very easy to use. All the ads automatically downloaded. only thing its missing is aisle by aisle directory
on January 21, 2013
Albertsons is a large grocery chain all across Texas, but it doesn't accept any store locations anywhere within this state, even though they've been here well over 12 years. Worthless app that leaves out a huge number of their shoppers.
on December 26, 2012
Not enough specials but I use it to notify my wife on certain items. Don't use it enough to fully recommend.
on March 3, 2012
Evidently Albertsons doesn't think Android tablet users exist or wish to use their app. Their ad is difficult enough to view on a 15" screen, imagine squeezing it onto a 3-4 inch screen. You would think that a 10" screen would be a better fit, especially when shopping with the kids or for those over 50 with failing eye sight.