Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 11, 2010
I've decided to give this little gizmo a try.
I needed 2 DSL filters for my "Plain Jane" corded phone and cordless digital phone. The one attached to the "Plain Jane" is also hooked up to my ActionTech wireless gateway router/modem. The one attached to the cordless is acting like a single filter. Yes I know I could have bought a single but I was skimping on the S&H. Amazon didn't have a single filter listed that was made/sold by this company.
I like how it's so easy to install. Just snap the plugs into the sockets.
The sockets are clearly marked for Phone line and DSL line.
I've been doing some testing and I noticed that the awful noise has gone away. My Upload and Download speeds seem to have improved as well.

The price is fair compaired to retail stores like Radioshack. They had a simular product at $19.95. WTF???

HHAHAH counting the S&H and sales taxes I got 2 filters for HALF the price Radioshack charges.
on August 5, 2012
There's not really much to say. I have ATT internet service, but lost my filters during a move. After looking for a Amazon Prime eligible replacement, this option jumped up to the top of the list. The DSL filter/splitter has served my needs: phone static is gone, and my internet speed is good. I've had it installed for about six months now with no problems.

Is there anything else you need to consider?
on July 12, 2013
I just purchased a DSL Filter from an amazon prime partner 3rd party vendor with a 100% positive rating from this product page, and they sent me a generic no name brand dsl filter. Its slightly bigger than the one pictured its rectangular with round corners on the side where it has the cable extension and in a plain white finish, the ports are labeled ADSL and Phone.

I wont name the company selling them but its wrong to sell a generic no name brand product when the product page clearly lists the Brand as 'Suttle', and includes it on the picture and description. The company does NOT even state in their description that they are selling a generic no brand filter. I don't know why amazon allows even their 3rd party partners to sell the wrong product.

The generic filter they sent me doesn't even function it caused my dsl modem to lose internet connection when connected with a phone line, when I disconnected the phone line from the filter my dsl modem reconnected to the internet, this filter is not doing a great job filtering the landline signal. A good filter should be able to filter out the phone signal from the dsl signal.
66 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2010
At first I thought it was a splitter for two phone lines, but instead I found out it was for one line to the phone and a pass through line to the DSL what I was able to do next to my PC was install the splitter in my RJ-45 Phone Module then attach my phone line that went to my DSL modem. On the DSL side of the splitter afterwards I placed a two way adapter on the phone side of the splitter and ran a phone line to my PC modem and another line to my All-In-One Printer.

Everything works GREAT. Also to top everything else off I ordered these items on the 22nd of Nov. in PA and received them on the 23rd, I was shocked. This company goes beyond the call of duty for their respected clients.
on March 6, 2010
IT WORKS VERY WELL IT REDUCES STATIC NOISE AND WELL PRICED COMPARED TO STORE PRICES.
on December 17, 2010
This DSL phone/filter splitter came with my DSL installation and died in 2 weeks. I switched to the spare one and that died in two weeks. I have my DSL and phone plugged into it and I noticed it disconnected my DSL frequently, eventually losing all internet. I called my DSL provider to ask about them and they said they frequently die. I purchased this product from Price Pros, who amazingly delivered next day, however, I was saddened to see it was the exact same splitter I have been using even though the picture looked different on Amazon. I expect it will die in two weeks like the others. It is the 900LCCS filter.

I have a third spare that only has phone plugged into it and that one is still alive after 1 month.
on October 6, 2013
Firstly the plastic bag containing the dsl splitter had a very dirty look to it, well handled I would say. Inserting the device gave me a dead internet connection and the phone had interference. Taking a close look at the connecting sockets on the filter showed a nasty layer of corresion on the connection pins, also a layer of dirt and fine hair particles in both dsl and phone sockets. I managed to clean the corrsion etc out of the "brand new filter", works ok now. This is an old and well-used filter, the seller and amazon have both sold me a lie for which I will not thank you.
on August 29, 2012
I can't find anything bad to say about it. It's one of those things you plug in and forget as long as it does its job well. I hear no odd sounds on my phone and don't have any Internet connection problems when I talk on the phone.
on August 6, 2013
AT&T said I needed new ones. I asked where and they said: "We can sell you one and you'll get it in a week or so. Try Walmart."
Walmart didn't carry them, RadioShack cost 5 times (that's right, not a typo, FIVE TIMES) what this one cost. So I ordered 3 of them and they came in less then 48 hours.

As an Amazon Prime customer the shipping was free and (so far) we don't have to pay the sales tax like we have to pay down the street at Walmart or RadioShack. Definitely a smart buy and I wish I hadn't spent my time going to the local retailers.
on September 17, 2013
These will not work with AT&T jacks. The ones I got did not look like the one pictured. They were more modern looking and sleek, but they just won't work.