4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what happened, January 2, 2012
This review is from: SWATCH SVCK4047AG full blooded caramel chronograph copper dial stainless steel bracelet men watch NEW (Watch)
Didnt open right away because it was a gift. I thought I was purchasing a brand new item, but I am not sure.

Watch case was well packaged in thick bubble wrap and was well protected. However, the battery case looked as if it had been opened --some marks that were easily wiped clean. The paperwork that came in the packaging had definitely been tampered with. Two end corners (may have contained some ID codes, not sure) had been obviously cut off with scissors. Therefore unsure about the warrantee.

Product looks great. Watch runs. LOVE the color and new BIG, lightweight size (even for my tiny wrists. Removed links at a Swatch store). Stopwatch feature works. And so far I am pleased with the product. NOT SURE I will order from this vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 13, 2013
I love this watch very expensive but it is a excellent quality and a beautiful unique colour and it is not to big for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Swatch Watch SVCK4047AG, June 29, 2011
This is a really good watch I bought my daughter in Amazon and is cheaper than buying it in Switzerland.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart looking swatch watch, May 4, 2011
math lady ""escher"" (cliffside park nj usa) - See all my reviews
From the moment I put on this rose gold shaded watch, I loved the look and the weight. This is the second watch in the series I have purchased. The first was yellow gold and I have been wearing that one as well. This watch is slightly lighter on my wrist and casts a pink glow. Between the two, I could wear any color metal jewelry without the fashion police admonishing me. The quality is excellent and I have been receiving many compliments. And, the price was right!

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift. No complaints., July 18, 2014
The best game design book I've ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014