- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$12.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$27.49 (69%)|
Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract
Why is SVETOL® Green Coffee Bean Extract the best Green Coffee product?
- Contains a FULL 400 mg of Svetol® Green Coffee extract per serving
- Svetol is an award-winning Green Coffee extract proven in 8 research studies
- Svetol's weight-loss effects have been clinically-proven on humans in double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials
- Svetol is clinically-proven to improve lean mass to fat mass ratio by 4%
- The ONLY GC extract with clinically proven bio-availability and absorption
Learn and Compare
Most Green Coffee products on the market are made with generic GC extracts. The products that do mention Svetol on their labels contain only a sprinkling of Svetol mixed with generic GC extracts. The worst are the products that don't even mention the % of Chlorogenic Acids.
Svetol® vs GCA® vs Other Green Coffee Extracts
- Svetol is lot more expensive than GCA and several times more expensive than generic Green Coffee extracts
- Svetol has been proven in 8 research studies, GCA has been proven in 1, and generic Green Coffee extracts just make projections and assumptions from borrowed research
- Svetol is an extract of Coffea Canephora Robusta whereas GCA and generic Green Coffees are extracts of Coffea Arabica (a cheaper variety)
- Clinical trials using Svetol were performed in Europe on large groups (very reliable) whereas the single clinical trial using GCA was performed in India on just 16 people (a cross-over study design with small population is not very reliable)
- Svetol is standardized to 50% Total Polyphenols, 45% Chlorogenic Acids, 10% 5-Caffeoylquinic Acid and less than 2% Caffeine, whereas GCA is standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acids and less than 3% Caffeine. Generic GC extracts are standardized from 2% to 50% CA or not standardized at all.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I didn't have any luck at all In fact,gave me a pretty bad headache the first few days and the last few that I took it. I maintained my weight, disappointed overall. Read morePublished 5 months ago by brandy sharp
Wasn't worth the money I spent. It was on Dr. Oz, one of the many things he toots, as helping with weight loss without really dieting. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cheryl Q. Newman
It seems to work and I am not one to try these types of products.Published 5 months ago by J. Edwards
Bought these because Dr. Oz talked about them. Learned my lesson lol.Published 5 months ago by Rhonda
Doesn't work! Plain and simple! FDA had Dr. Oz in an investigation about this product and all he could say was he wanted to give people hope. Hope is not enough. Read morePublished 5 months ago by C. M. Stephens