Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SVP®7 Inch Phablet with Dual Camera Tablet Smartphone series
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 9, 2013
Bought this from a different vendor and it was apiece of junk. Did not work and could not get satisfactory support. Did not get full refund either. Be aware if you purchase no a good item.
on December 26, 2013
some customers like to review the other comments about the product before buying it. its seem pretty cool to me but since I see the customer review that's really scare me and the other customers to purchase this item. won't recommend it. good products means better ratings and more buyers.
on January 18, 2014
I order this phone/tablet for my husband.
He was happy but the rest of the days was nightmare.
The tablet is wonderful. But the phone could not reconize any sim card like ultra me. He was lucky buying by chance a sim card from lycamobile.
After trying for 2 days the phone started. Working. Few days ago he took the sim card from the phone when he plug it back the did not reconize the sim card.
All instractions received from this vendor didn't. Help.
Do not consider this tablet as phone. Check any other if is true gsm
on August 15, 2014
My tablet feel an the screen cracked. i'm looking for a replacement touch digitizer screen to repair it. can anyone assist me. i dont mind buying a tablet that's not working and remove screen.
on March 7, 2014
i bought this product for a friend and he recommended a good report send out for the general public consumption
on January 28, 2014
It is what you paid for, no more no less. It works fine, and it's worth the $50.00 I paid for it
on July 5, 2014
didnt meet my expectations at all. Ive been trying to send it back.
on March 8, 2014
when it doesn't take all SIM cards and only takes AT&T to go but I think is good find I can tellit took so long to get some mean manso long
on January 21, 2014
IT IS A GOOD PHABLET BUT HEADPHONES SHOULD BE INCLUDED. IT IS FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM.