3.0 out of 5 stars A good phone to use in Canada!, February 2, 2013
This review is from: SVP 2.8" Dual SIM Quadband Q70 White Touch Screen Phone (Unlocked) (Unlocked Phone)
I put my T-Mobile sim card in the phone and it connected to the network with no problems.
I purchased it for using when I go to Toronto to just buy a Roger's prepaid card to stick in it.
For this purpose it is perfect. I have a smart phone and other T-Mobile phones for normal use this is
what I call a disposable phone. I got it for 42 on ebay!.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So good!, March 1, 2013
Carol (Kansas, USA) - See all my reviews
It's kinda annoying. I got it for my roaming sim card.. The looks is nice but the touch screen isn't that responsive. Some keys doesn't work right. Oh well, It's a cheap phone and I'm kinda expecting that. I got mine for 30 bucks. Think before you buy so you don't regret after you buy it. Like the other one said, it's traditional keyboard. Good thing I'm not using it for texting I just use it to receive message.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, May 12, 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. READ PREVIOUS REVIEWS AND LEARN. NOTHING WORKS ON THIS PHONE, SAVE YOU $40 ADD MORE MONEY AND BUY A BETTER PHONE. I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD SPENT ANY TIME TO BUILD THIS KIND OF WORTHLESS PHONE.

2.0 out of 5 stars why i don't like it, April 14, 2014
the phone work for two weeks and freeze up, couldn't sent it back because I destroyed the box, consider it to be A bad deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even if this phone were the -Last working cellular device on planet, March 7, 2014
Absolute worse mobile device I've ever utilized. The touch screen vintage and hopeless, the need for outdated SIM cards (useless dual band network capability) makes it difficult to activate, the applications are lame, the device sound and camera are horrible and the web lacking personality it's boring the second you begin using. This phone is less useful then a wet mop, door knob & a can of nails is to a librarian...

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, January 14, 2014
Hate this phone.Not a very good phone its really small and cheap.I guess you get what u pay for not a happy customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of trash, October 13, 2013
Michael Harmata (Columbia, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this, but not on Amazon. Construction is poor. Instructions are in pidgen English without any illustrations. Would not read any SIM card I placed in it. Conceptually a nice idea and for the price I paid, it would have been a great bargain. But it simply does function. I will try again with a few more SIM cards, but for now it is a time vacuum that does not merit my attention. I would like to think there is a better dual SIM phone out there, but I do not know. If you can swing one for about 20 bucks, it might be worth the experiment. Otherwise, save your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars DON'T KNOW YET HOW IT WORK., May 13, 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER. I'M TAKING IT TO THE PHILIPPINES.I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S UNLOCKED.I WRITE A REVIEW AGAIN WHEN I COMEBACK..

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & impractical, January 1, 2013
I purchased this phone new and found that it seems to be a decent phone as far as making and receiving calls however, when use of other smart phone features comes into play, it's difficult and inconvenient at best. The phone DOES NOT have a QWERTY keyboard. It has traditional phone keys w/ letters. This makes even brief texting nearly impossible!

The touch screen is not nearly as responsive as it should be. Sliding from one screen to the next is not a smooth process and often results in selecting programs that you didn't intend to select just because you are touching it.

The ringtones are TERRIBLE. They are annoying and unusually loud. They sound like MIDI files. While we're on the subject of loud and obnoxious ringtones, I might add that changing volume with this phone is quite a task that involves finding the option buried in various other (mostly useless) phone setting options)

This phone has basically 2 settings: Make your ears bleed loud or silent. There is no in between option.

The space allocation of this phone for you to put your own content is less than 50kb. You will require the use of a MicroSD card if you want to change any of the annoying crap that the SVP Q70 comes with. You cannot delete any of the pre-installed ringtones.

Because of the space allocation, you won't be able to use any online programs unless you buy a micro SD card. There is no app store, this phone uses an unknown operating system and is not upgradable to one that we've heard of so what you get with the phone, you're stuck with. You will not be able to download any Apps from an app store or have any fun with this unless you just enjoy using the low budget stuff they've put on there like their outdated Facebook app that doesn't even load without an SD card.

The camera is very very low quality, takes grainy pictures at best and is very sensitive to any movement you may make while attempting to take a picture. Don't try taking a picture of anything that's moving. It won't work.

I attempted to find information online about this phone and discovered that it's a no name phone with virtually no online support or backing of any kind. I have been unable to find detailed instructions for use. The user sheet (and that's all it was, a piece of paper) that came with this thing was mostly in another language besides English and only featured basic information. No diagrams whatsoever. Online searches provided no additional information. That's why I am rambling on and on about this crappy little el cheapo phone in hope that no one else buys one of these things. Spend your money elsewhere!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good product, August 2, 2013
The phone is serving its purpose as it is dual SIM. The person using the phone likes it though it appears not to have a strong reception at all times.

Rate and Discover Movies