4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
I bought this washlet to replace an older washlet from a company that no longer sells in the USA. I had lived in Japan for awhile and got spoiled using them, so I have some things to compare.

Published on January 11, 2012 by C. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Toto customer service is useless
I called the tech support,

( TOTO USA, INC.
1155 Southern Road
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Tel: (770) 282-8686
Toll Free: 1-888-295-8134 )

to ask them if this washlet would be compatible for my Toto elongated toilet.
They told me yes without asking about which model and said they fit on all Toto toilets.
I ordered the washlet...
Published 11 months ago by chuck

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, January 11, 2012
C. Smith (United States) - See all my reviews

(1) comfort: the seat is a nice shape, but if you are very wide your right leg might hit the controls. On my previous washlet, the controls were lower than the seat and caused no interference.
(2) water spray: the standard spray seems a bit sharp (almost like a water pic), but does a good job. There is a soft wash for those with "problems" down there. The adjustable position feature is nice, and something my old model lacked.
(3) heated seat - works well, but I haven't tried the eco feature yet, as I want a warm toliet in case I need to use it at 2am sometime.
(4) no air dryer - my old model had a built-in air dryer, but I never used it so I don't miss it.
(5) no air filter - my old model had a charcoal filter to vent the nasty smells. I actually like not having it, as it was annoying to have a fan running anytime I was sitting on the toliet.
(6) water tank size - I was worried, since my old model had a huge tank on the side under the controls. This one seems to spray warm water as long as the old could - more than long enough to clean yourself.
(7) installation - very easy, once you have an electric outlet near the toliet (most people will need an electrician to do this - I put in the outlet during a tear-down remodel.)

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTO Washlet, October 25, 2011
There are many types of TOTO Washlet, but I chose this SW502#01 B100 for the price, and I am 100% confident that I made the right choice. The installation was easy. The operation is also easy. I feel very clean everyday. The more expensive types come with a remote control, but why do you even need a remote for this? I am very happy with my Washlet.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Best Purchases Ever, November 7, 2011
I bought the Washlet about 3 years ago. It is like having a toilet and bidet in one. Very reliable and very effective. Absolutely one of the best purchases I have ever made. I cannot say enough good things about this product. If I ever buy another toilet I will positively get the Toto with the built-in Washlet.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toilet accessory TOTO Washlet B100, October 2, 2012
This review is from: TOTO SW502#01 B100 Washlet for Elongated Toilet Bowl, Cotton White (Tools & Home Improvement)
No problem with any hardware installation all parts correct all you need to do is unscrew the 5/8" tube from bottom of toilet tank, screw on supplied fitting and attach 2 hoses to fitting, and plug in. No need to turn off house water supply or unscrew any fittings from wall. Fantastic 5 star product, the only disappointment was it reduced my elongated bowl size down to that of a standard bowl size opening. Butt washer is fantastic. Doesnt have air-blowdry, but it is not needed I think, here you save a few hundred dollars over the models that have a remote switch and a blow dryer. A+++Thanks TOTO

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTO SW502#01 Is totally fabulous!, May 21, 2013
I've been using Toilet seat Bidet's for over 30 years and these have indeed come a long way. I've never understood how in our modern day society we can walk away with a paper wipe. That's just one step from a blade of grass that may have been used 50 thousand years ago.

Get with it all you wipers! Wipe, wash then wipe dry is what 21 century human should be doing. It is just so much healthier and hygienic..

I love this model TOTO as it does not have the blower. I've had blower type units before and find them to be an undesirable option just adding cost and complexity. I hope that the non blower option will continue to be available.

I highly recommend this unit as it is also so easy to install. Took me 30 minutes from the time I opened the box to get it installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good choise!, December 12, 2011
If you want bidet seat, simply pick this one.
It is compact, easy to install, reasonable price and working well.

I have two washlets, the old one is more than 4 years old but, it is still working well.
ToTo washlet is a best choise I think.

Good luck!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This toilet Bidet is Amazing., June 4, 2013
Where have you been all my life. This Bidet is the S*** It works amazingly well. I can't believe that Americans would rather pretend that toilet paper actually cleans their butts, then to look into something civilized like a bidet. Step your game up america, clean your butts.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases..., December 30, 2012
Heaven at an affordable price... There have been others (not me) who have compared the experience of using dry toilet paper like getting peanut butter out of shag carpet. With a washlet, I no longer have to worry about that. One of the other benefits of this toilet seat is the fact that the seat is heated. I live in Texas so we don't have to worry too often about cold toilet seats, but I'm sure those further north would appreciate this feature, too. To use the washlet, I had to have an electrician come in to install an outlet, which wasn't cheap in itself, but definitely well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than we expected, April 9, 2013
We have had this installed for 6 months now and continue to enjoy this washlet.. The heated seat is the best. It is important to note that you need a separate water and power line to install this easily. We planned for this product during our remodel and couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 14, 2013
After doing extensive research on the many different options and brands, I decided on the Toto B100 because it includes everything I wanted without the extras that cost so much that I didn't really want anyway. At first, I bought a small cheap bio bidet elite 3 just to see if it seemed like the investment was going to be worth it and if the warm water and so on was necessary. I was not impressed with the quality of the Bio Bidet (missing installation parts), which is why I went with Toto, and the cold water was tolerable, but I thought for post-pardum, the warm water and a few more fine tuned cleaning options were worth the investment (the warm seat is really nice, but not a must for me). Currently I am 9 months pregnant with twins and I tell you this thing has saved my butt (groan). Now everyone in the house wants to use it too. The seat is warm, the water is warm, and there are plenty of sprayer options including one I call the pain scraper. Guaranteed to clean any mess and take some skin with it if you turn it up too high. It was easy to instal, though you do need a plug near-by. Overall, I am very happy with it

Rate and Discover Movies