5.0 out of 5 stars May Christmas Be With You!
This is how you finish off your tree, with Yoda the Jedi Master sitting at the very tip top. Yoda is a little top heavy, but once nestled in the right spot looks awesome. His glowing LED light saber makes all the difference in the world.

Published on January 19, 2011 by Kevin M. Kluck

2.0 out of 5 stars May The Cheapness Be With You
It looks alright on top of the tree and connects to your Christmas lights. The star has exposed wiring on back so this is only good for a tree that is against the wall. If your tree is in the center of the room then this is not for you. It is thin plastic, but the star is would be too heavy if it was not made this way.

PRO:
1. It is a Star Wars Tree...
Published on December 10, 2011 by D. Mantelli

5.0 out of 5 stars May Christmas Be With You!, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Kurt Adler SW9902 Star Wars Yoda with LED Light Saber 12-Inch Tree Topper (Kitchen)

A bigger tree would be more suitable for Yoda since he is 1 foot tall. I have an 8 foot tree and he looks perfect ratio wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS SELLER YOU MUST, December 10, 2014
Kenneth Elliott Jr. (Shreveport, LA United States) - See all my reviews
It was a big surprise for the family to have Yoda on top of our tree, and they love it. If you are a Star Wars fan, or just a fan of Sci-fi in general, then this is the tree topper for you.

The face and hands of Yoda are surprisingly realistic, and when the room is dark you can see the glow off of his green lightsaber shine on his face and upper body. It's a pretty cool effect.

The five stars are also for the seller. I paid extra for two day shipping. When I received Yoda one of the LEDs in his lightsaber was not working. I contacted the seller, and they overnighted another one to me. They include a return label already in the box, and it was prepaid.

I highly suggest this seller and Master Yoda!

4.0 out of 5 stars A big hit!, December 24, 2011
Got this for my Dad (who still claims to have seen Star Wars 13 times in the theaters when it first hit) and he got a big kick out of it. Angel down, Yoda up!

He's a tad top heavy, and we did have a little trouble getting him to stay put, but with a little fussing about, it isn't a big issue.

The light saber is awesome. All around a big goofy hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars yoda tree top, November 28, 2014
This is a must for a star wars fan! Looks and works amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Star Wars Christmas, February 8, 2010
Great product, looks nice, love that the lightsaber lights up! The only issue I had was keeping him on the tree, his head is too heavy for the body. But once he was there he looked great. I think if you're a hard core Star Wars fan you will love it. I know I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest Tree Topper Ever!!, December 24, 2011
We love it. He is on actually 365 days a year. When not on the tree we have him in our kitchen. He sits a top our Star Wars Christmas tree just fine. He is an amazing topper for any Star Wars fan. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”, November 13, 2014
Love this! For Christmas, we have decided to do a Star Wars themed tree. This was perfect for a tree topper...High quality product. It is slightly heavy... with some floral wire though, it should affix fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars This needs a good size tree!, June 24, 2014
Leslie Gaines (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love it! I love it! I love it! Yoda is a nice size and will need a good size tree to look his jedi master best!

5.0 out of 5 stars YODA.....nuf said, November 13, 2014
OMG! Perfect tree topper! This item is better in person than in picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars May the force be with you on Christmas too!, December 16, 2014
It's perfect! The details are awesome, so is the quality of the material which they use to build it. It looks even better when the saber is lit. I read some reviews about how it was hard to place on the top of the tree, but I had no problems. Because of the reviews I decided to place some clip binders on the bottom, to hold it to the tree in case someone hit the tree by accident. In love with my Christmas tree!