4.0 out of 5 stars They do sprout

Published on August 22, 2012 by Lonnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with order and customer service, August 22, 2012
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
I ordered the dragon fruit seeds as part of a mother's day present. My mother is an expert gardener. So you can imagine her surpsies when none of the seeds sprouted. She planted the seeds as indicated in the specific instructions that was provided in the package. So, I contacted the seller. And was disappointed that she or he did not respond back. What ever happened to customer service? I will not buy from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money! Check there other reviews! Bad seeds!, July 4, 2012
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
IT'S NOT YOU IT'S THE SEEDS!
I bought GIANT ATLANTIC PUMPKIN Seeds from them on Ebay but they were not GIANT ATLANTIC PUMPKIN Seeds. Any one who has grown them know what they look like very large thick seeds. This guy even has a picture on the ebay listing showing a good picture of the seeds. The ones he sent me look like the pumpkin seeds you buy to eat no what he showed on his listing. Small and normal small in size. I saved my seeds from last years plants, but they did not germinate so I bought some from these guys on ebay. Rob's Rare and Giant Seeds say if your not satisfied let them know with in 7 days. I let them know I was not happy and asked if he wanted me to return the seeds. No reply from them. I went to Ebay and launched a complaint. Rob's Rare and Giant Seeds did not respond to me or ebay so they gave me a refund. As the other person stated "most of the other feedback I have seen is neutral to negative except on ebay which most ebayers leave immediate feedback and not feedback after growing." Lots of people complaining of no germination of the seeds! SO buyer beware..I was only out $3 but I did not get my Giant Pumpkins in the ground this year and it really makes me mad to see some one taking advantage of good people by selling pipe dreams not good seeds! From what I have seen of other reviews the seeds do not sprout! Do your self a faver and look at other reviews!
Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, August 8, 2012
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
Did not come with planting ideas only the distance to plant seeds apart. Tried different types of planting techniques taken from the internet, none worked. very disappointed Did not get any plants. Wasted time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seeds, June 28, 2013
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
None of this seeds grew. I even had then in a green house and took extra care, I really wanted this plants. I was very disappointed, not even one plant

1.0 out of 5 stars None of the seeds germinated, June 11, 2013
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
I received more than 15 seeds but until now none of the seeds grow. Save your money. Don't waste your time waiting and your money buying this seeds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never germinated, June 4, 2013
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
Perhaps the seeds were old or not stored well. After several weeks of waiting, I gave up trying to bother with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD.... SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DONT BUY FROM THESE GUYS......, August 13, 2012
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
THIS COMPANY CARES NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT YOU ARE RECEIVING FROM THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY$$..I WOULD NOT SUGGEST BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY... IF YOU BUY FROM THEM ,IT MIGHT BE A WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY....WORST BUY I HAVE EVER MADE...I BOUGHT SOME SWEET DRAGON FRUIT SEEDS FROM THESES GUYS .. 15 OF THEM, MIXED VARIETY. AND THEY CAME IN THE MAIL COMPLETELY SMASHED AND OF NO GOOD TO ME....I TRIED TO EMAIL THEM ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND THEY FAILED TO CONTACT ME UP UNTIL NOW.. THEY TRIED TO SAY THAT IT IS THE POSTAL SERVICES FAULT.. WHEN THE SEEDS WERE IMPROPERLY PACKAGED BY THEM..THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEND ME NEW ONES ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THEY HAVE YET TO ARRIVE..I DONT EVEN BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL EVEN SEND THEM AND EVEN IF THEY DO THEY WILL PROBABLY BE SMASHED BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY SHIP AN ITEM.. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS AND IT SEEMS LIKE THIS COMPANY SELLS CHEAP/BAD SEEDS THAT DONT GROW..I THINK THAT BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A CHEAP ITEM THAT MOST PEOPLE WONT BOTHER RETURNING OR GETTING A REFUND AND JUST FORGET ABOUT IT.WHILE THESE PEOPLE JUST KEEP YOUR MONEY..THIS MAKES ME THINK IT IS MORE OF A SCAM THAN THAT OF AN ACTUAL BUSINESS... WHILE I AM LEFT WITH THESE SMASHED NO GOOD SEEDS.. I SPENT ALOT OF TIME PREPARING POTS AND DIRT SO THAT I COULD PLANT THESE SEEDS AND IT HAS BEEN A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. NOW I HAVE A BUNCH OF POTS WITH DIRT IN THEM AND NOTHING ELSE.. THANKS FOR NOTHIN.....ILL NEVER BUY A THING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER...
Aug 16. today I got a package in the mail and it was the new seeds that the company has sent to me.. it cost them $2.83 which was more than the purchase price total..I believe they paid for this shipping not me.. but it also had two packs of 15 dragon fruit seeds.. and this time the seeds looked very good.. all of them were in very good condition and I could tell they were very fresh cause they were clean but still had that sticky texture to the outer shell.. I have always had good luck with fruit seeds like this.I have a good feeling these seeds will grow. now I have to wait and see.. I am potting them in 3 types of soil. in 3in. square pots.. garden soil, potting soil, and a mix of 80% peat and 20% garden soil. I even threw some seeds in the pots with my already existing dragon fruit clones which are doing great.. going to wait and see the results before I change the stars but this seller had definitely made good on our deal......

4.0 out of 5 stars They do sprout, December 15, 2013
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
My seed purchase arrived on time December 6th. I place the seeds on a small cup with water and let them soak for 24hs. After that I put regular soil in a plastic container with a clear cover and place the seeds. I keep it next to the hot water heart tank and I check every day. Today December the 15th, I took another look and 7 out of 13 seed had sprouted. Not bad, happy with the results.

1.0 out of 5 stars only three little plants, March 10, 2012
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
I bought these Dragon seeds. Out of 15 seeds, three are growing. They are small right now but I'll post later again in about 1 more month to let you know how I'm doing.

August 14, 2012. The Vendor wouldn't credit me anything. Don't buy anything from him. That's

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, November 15, 2013
This review is from: *SWEET DRAGON FRUIT* (MIX)*RARE*Exotic*15 SEEDS*#1214
When my pack of seeds came in they were all damaged like dummy I still tried to plant them and nothing happened

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›