5.0 out of 5 stars Even better in person
Published on November 8, 2011 by L. Orr

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected
the glasses have a white border to them that are not shown in the picture. I didnt like that along with the scratches i had on the lenses. Not worth sending them back, they look ok and i still wear them but i wouldnt order from this company again.
Published on August 5, 2011 by eh

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better in person, November 8, 2011
This review is from: SWG EYEWEAR® UV400 Lens Technology - Unisex 5007 Metal Frame Aviator Brown Gradient
I saw these glasses and was a little hesitant about ordering them but the price was good and I really needed a pair of brown glasses. I ordered on Tuesday and received them on Friday!!! I was so happy about the quick delivery. The item is exactly as shown, some reviews said there was a white border and mine did not have that, they are gold all the way around. I received the glasses in perfect condition no scratches at all. These are a must buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars white accents, July 10, 2011
you can not tell by the picture but this lenses have some white accents on the top of the frame and on the sides... for a moment I thought I got the wrong item but I realized I didn't. is just s glorified picture.

the sunglasses are good anyways, nice shape and a little bigger that the regular aviator glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic top gun looking Aviators, January 4, 2012
I bought these cuz ive always wanted a pair of aviator sun glasses, and i got them in gold cuz gold looks best on me, They make me feel like a badass lol i feel like angelina jolie, their very durable and they look good on, my mom even tried them on nd she rocked them lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Got What I Paid For, April 7, 2012
My glasses shipped fast and while not great quality were a good value for the price. Perfect for those who break/lose glasses by the month.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, August 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome glasses, April 6, 2013
Cari Morgan (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
These glasses were the best purchase I have ever made. They are perfect! I am going to buy 5 more. AMAZBALLS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, February 21, 2013
Exactly what I wanted, there's NO white on the pair I ordered like some reviews said, although I wouldnt of been mad if there was. The quality is great, these are no cheapies! ONLY thing I would change is the size, the frames are alittle bigger then I wanted. Recommend if you like aviators that looks expensive and have bigger lenses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang for the buck., October 24, 2012
These glasses look exactly like much more expensive ones and serve the same function. Like them a lot. Would recommend them highly.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED, July 29, 2012
The pair received is completely different than the picture and very crooked too!!!! Very upset with my purchase but wont be returning it because i need a pair now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare for car, July 5, 2012
So glasses come and go . They get scratches and you want to scream over the price you spent.. These are a great extra pair... whether for me or my hubby we always have these extras in the car.