5.0 out of 5 stars Simple way to personalize laptop!
Published on February 9, 2012 by Basher's Review

2.0 out of 5 stars good
This cover is beautiful but it keeps sliding off my laptop even when I hear it click in place. I will not buy anymore slip on plates for my laptop because I am having a hard time keeping this one on.
Published on June 9, 2012 by J-Baby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple way to personalize laptop!, February 9, 2012
I ordered this cover for my daughter's Inspiron 14R laptop. For the price, I think it was a relatively cheap price to personalize her PC. Although I'm a tech guy, the process of switching lids took some figuring out even after reading the instructions, but I eventually got it installed. She's had it on for over 2 months, and has had no issues. The lid's quality and design is very elegant and clean. I definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Blue., January 28, 2012
The color is a bit misleading when you see it on here because it's more of an ultra blue but nevertheless it's a nice color blue. It's really shiny but it's a nice change from my regular red lid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 17, 2012
This is a very nice laptop lid. There are many designs to choose from. Switching the lid takes more force and is a little harder than you might think. It's nice though to have the ability to switch lids. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pink lid if you need a change, June 11, 2014
This review is from: SWITCH by Design Studio, Horizontal Pink, 14-Inch (Personal Computers)
I bought this lid to give my laptop a girly look and because my black lid had many scratches from years of use. I was pretty scared to put the lid on because of trouble I read in other reviews. I, however had no issues and the lid looks great! The lid has a slight glitter detail which gives a subtle shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL !, June 1, 2014
Thank goodness this lid comes in Peacock Blue. I bought it to go on my new DELL INSPIRON 14r N4110

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, looks amazing in person!, April 29, 2014
I bought this to replace my generic black top my Dell has, and now my computer has alot more charm and style!
I would highly recommend this to people looking to buy something for their Dell Laptop. It has an almost metallic
look to it. Not just flat blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Switch by Design Studio, December 24, 2013
I received a black and red cover when purchasing my 14" Dell two years ago. I have this Peacock Blue on now and it is absolutely beautiful. I also purchased the lotus Pink which will be enjoyed, especially being a breast cancer survivor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Lid, November 1, 2013
I got this for a gift for a Birthday!
She loves the color blue better then the gray!
I like the looks of peacock blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, October 27, 2013
I really like my cover; it is super cute!! - Got it on time as well - I even purchased a matching keyboard cover for it!! Have gotten compliments on it as well and am very happy with this product! I would totally recommend it!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars switch plate collection, September 8, 2013
I love Dell Switch Plates! The Peacock Blue is my most recent cover. It's quite shiny, as is my copper orange cover. I also have a daisy and a white and red cover which both have more of a matte finish. They're easy to replace (the first one took me a little while to figure out) and have been quite durable.

Thanks for sending via the Postal Service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›