Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Dockin...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 62% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP and 4TB] (DS-UBLK)
|Sale:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$27.00 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives up to any capacity (4TB+).
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
* Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives.
* Supports hard drives up to 4TB.
* On/Off power switch.
* LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
* Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
* Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
* Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
* Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* MAC: OS X
* Sabrent DS-UBLK Hard Drive Dock
* Power Supply
* USB 3.0 cable
* User Manual
This product comes with a 1 year manafacture warranty. In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click 'Submit a ticket'.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
Color: One Bay (Stand) - USB 3.0
Top Customer Reviews
I cloned about 1,700gb of data onto a new drive. I haven't found anything corrupted by the process, and it did it in under 5 hours. Using USB 2.0 and a computer to transfer the stuff would have been a long and tedious task, which I've done before. It's also a dual dock, which allows me to use hard drives without an external drive enclosure. Backing up data is fast and easy.
LED Light Scheme: Solid blue = idle. Blue with a running/moving/flashing green = cloning in progress. Solid green/no flashing = cloning complete!
Instructions: It doesn't come with much for directions. For cloning, initialize the (equal or larger sized) target drive with a computer. Disconnect the dock from the PC, insert your hard drives, and push the 'Cloning Button' twice. NOTE: When pushing the button, I had to press and hold for about half a second for each press. I failed many times before changing how I pressed it before it would work.
After you clone a smaller drive, you may need to go into the Admin Tools 'Storage' tool to "Extend" the drive's space. Cloning a 1tb drive onto a 2tb drive will leave you with the same 1tb of space you had before until you "Extend" the partition allocation.
Hope some of this helps!
1. Unit off and insert source disk into slot 1, target disk into slot 2 this will overwrite whatever is in slot 2 so better not get it wrong.
2. Power unit up and leave it disconnected from your PC
3. Push the small button on the back for copy and notice the light begins pulsing. Easiest to see straight on from the front as then you can see the LED's. These will stop pulsing when the clone is finished.
4. My 250 gig laptop drives took about an hour and it was only about 1/3 full.
The new drive boots right up in your system. Win 7 operating system drive cloned.
For simple copying purposes you can use it in windows like any other driver enclosure or clone as stated above for data or an operating system drive. Windows 7 didn't like hot swapping drives in and out while it is was on however turning it off and swapping them and then turn back on worked fine. I suggest powering it off swap your drives and turn back on again and it should be fine. At $30 this is a steal for the cloning capability alone. By the time you do a system load and all the updates and loading your customer software your talking 2-4 hours a PC, cloning will save you exponential time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Drive copy was perfect for moving from small SSD to a 1Tb drive.Published 8 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Great price, really like the disk cloning feature of this device. Package arrived quickly.Published 8 hours ago by Krom
It does exactly what it's supposed to and was very easy to set up. I just plugged the USB cord into my computer and inserted the drives I was checking and they popped up right... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Albert Estacio
The first one I got was defective, but the seller quickly sent me a new one as a replacement. The product itself is kind of lightweight in the plastic department and has me a... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Works great, needed to order a different one for my old hard drive, this does not work with the older 22 pin hard drives.Published 2 days ago by Douglas Gum
Integrates well into Windows. Communicates fast, as well as being quiet and cool. It looks nice too, with blue LED and black case. USB3 was the selling point... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Patrick Kilduff