The USB 2.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design with shielded white cable is the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim, strip-shape design, it saves you precious desktop space. It's extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road. Please Note:
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Aluminum Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4 Port Aluminum hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync). Features:
* Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
* Adds 4 USB 2.0 ports to your computer - Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
* Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
* Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage System requirements:
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
* Linux 2.4 or above Package contents
* USB 2.0 4-port hubWarranty:
This product comes with a three year warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.