5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for a quick charge!
Published 13 months ago by Ladybug Blessings

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, no longer recharges (07/06/2014 Update)
Published 11 months ago by T

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for a quick charge!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Sabrent 2200mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Charger Lipstick-Sized External Backup Battery Charger Power Bank Charger for most Smartphones and other USB-charged devices (PB-W300) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have Sprint and currently I never have service or am always roaming (talk about annoying!). I was going on a trip and wanted to make sure I had battery as when I am roaming it decreases quickly. This can charge my ipad and my iphone and is really easy to charge it up. I researched quite a few of them and this one had the best reviews and I can definitely say I am glad I purchased this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges quickly, January 16, 2014
I bought 2 of these for Christmas presents and they both work the same. They both hold a charge, both charged quickly and fully and both quickly charged the cell phones that were plugged into them. I chose these because of the high reviews. I am pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, no longer recharges (07/06/2014 Update), March 2, 2014
i got this for that back up power when on the go. I hardly used it, but a few days ago, I left it connected to my cell phone overnight since I had no access to an outlet. When i got a chance, I tried recharging the device. There are 4 blue lights on it, indicating the charged level, but it wouldnt go past 2. I left it for another hour, still no change, so I tested it on my cell phone. It wouldnt light up or charge up my phone. When it worked, it was great, but I didnt expect it to break after a month of light use. Disappointed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/06/2014 UPDATE

So shortly after I contacted Andrew from Sabrent, he let me know he could send me a new charger if I sent in my old one. Well, I let him know that I threw it away but they still sent me a new one, very quickly I should add too. So customer service really good. Polite, friendly, quick to respond.

As for the product, I'd give it zero stars if I could. Had it for a couple months now, tested it when I first got it, and it did what it was meant to do. Used it once after that, but it no loner works... AGAIN. Plugged it in to charge just in case, and it shows it is fully charged, but wont power my phone. Tried different USB cables, no go. Never dropped it or was rough with it, so I pretty much lost faith for the brand name.

I have bought other Sabrent products that have worked out great, but after this, I would only turn to Sabrent as a last resort. It could be I just got "lucky" with two defective products, but I highly recommend looking elsewhere and spending a bit more for something reliable.

I should mention that I haven't contact Sabrent about this, but I wouldn't want a replacement, even if they offered it for free again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product shipped defective, August 18, 2014
Had the charger for a few months now and since day one it hasn't been able to hold much of a charge. I thought maybe after a few cycles the life would improve but I suspect it only holds ~1/4 of its intended charge. Recently I was at a conference and when relying on it, after charging it the day before, it charged next to nil.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 3 months, August 15, 2014
Ordered two Sabrent 2200mAh Ultra-Compact Chargers about 3 months ago and one does not see to function correctly now. I have had great success using these for long trips or emergency power back-ups. I would switch from the two so that each battery could be used instead of one slowly draining. I use one until it completely drains and switch to the other one while the other is left fully charge. Today I noticed that the charger i took which was fully charged was not charging my phone. I thought I may have left the charger unplug before letting it charge but it was not. This charger does not charge anything after connecting it to the device. The flashing blue light does not appear and so no charging ever occurs even though it has been completely charged. The charger does however charge temporarily after being inserted into the wall outlet displaying a full charge. Then randomly needs to be connected to the wall outlet again before allowing something to charge. They worked great when they did work but having one fail after only 3 months is not a good thing.

UPDATED
Contacted STORE4PC about my charger not working and was told i will be receiving a replacement within a few days. So great customer service on their end. Just hoping the charger last longer this time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply manufactured, September 14, 2014
After little use and no abuse, this battery stopped working. Also, the button would get stuck if pressed. Seems to be cheaply manufactured.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 15, 2014
Danielle (Elyria, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This was a complete waste of money. It worked one time and will no longer hold a charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 12, 2014
bought 3, on one the usb port fell in. On another the power button doesn't seem to work.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 2, 2014
Does not keep a charge and was unable to successfully use this product as use describes

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, July 11, 2014
It works really well. I would recommended!