Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on November 22, 2011
I have a very wide foot and these were just perfect for me, I ordered my regular size 7.5 and could have gone with a 7 just about, but they are so comfortable, sexy and just a perfect heel height , especially for non-heel wearers like me. Very stable heel, as well as it is quite chunky.
on February 4, 2012
These amazingly comfortable and stylish shoes were listed as used. When they arrived I couldn't believe they were used as the sole of the shoe had no wear on it. They appeared to never have been worn. I would buy from thus seller again and highly recommend them. Item was better than stated, arrived in a very timely fashion, and included a shoe bag with the shoes. Well done!
on September 15, 2012
These are beautiful & so comfortable. They run a little large, a half size down would be great but this was easily resolved with heel liners. Wish there will be replenishment of stocks for Sacha London shoes in Amazon soon! I can't wait to get another pair in size 6! Thumbs up for this pair of gorgeous shoes!
on February 22, 2012
These are lovely and comfortable little shoes. They were listed as being in "nearly new
condition"; however, they were not quite as "fresh-looking" as indicated. Nonetheless, they are comfortable, well-made and stylish.
on November 25, 2012
I have several pair of Sacha London pumps. Some are open toe like this one and all are the same size, same fit. This pair was too large. It went back.
on January 4, 2013
I bought these shoes to wear to a wedding and can't believe how comfortable they are! I don't normally wear this type of shoe or heel height so I wanted something that I could easily walk in and be comfortable. They do run about a 1/2 size big. Can't believe the bargain I got on these shoes. They sell for over $100 in a local boutique. I'm very happy with my purchase.