Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 28, 2009
I am very disappointed that I purchased this audio CD. I can't not even finish it, although I plan to try. The author assumes I have already bought into her hairbrained idea and gets into it too quickly. She is also a terrible speaker and uses the same words too often. She must say fabulous 20 times or more. She needed to get me to buy into her concept before just going right into stating that I met with everyone I am going to meet prior to my birth and agreed to a contract with them. I am just not buying into it in the first CD. I hope to find sometime to actually listen to the rest in case it comes to fruition, but right now I do not consider it worth my time.
on June 4, 2009
Wow! This book was rivoting! Very interesting hypothesis and very believable. Not an easy read but very worthwhile.
on March 9, 2015
I am finding it particularly helpful to be reading the book while also listening to the audible Archtypes lecture
on September 6, 2010
Carolyn Myss does a great job explaining to us how we set contracts through out souls with others before we incarnate into this life. She talks about archetypes of the soul that help us understand who, what, when, where, and why our lives develop and transpire as they do. It's an easy read and very enjoyable!

Would also recommend Soul Esteem; The Power of Spiritual Confidence by Reverend Phylis Clay Sparks. She is a wonderful author who's work has helped many and has helped many people develop "Soul Esteem". See the web Site Soul Esteem Center in Maryland Heights, Missouri.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2002
This author has an interesting way of looking at the world, and gives us a few hints to how to see what she sees. We are also treated to insight into the lives of various religious and political leaders of history.
That's very interesting, but aside from doing a philosophical exploration, what do I do with it? I expected a lot more guidance in finding my own "sacred contract." Maybe it's in there, but I didn't find it.
on February 9, 2013
This is a good book with many great ideas, however it was unnecessarily long and felt like a textbook. Her breakdown of the Wizard of Oz is really fun and interesting to read, buy the book just for that section and you'll be happy.
on September 3, 2007
A college course had this as a must read. I literally struggled through this entire class. All of my classes were also along this type of genre; were all interesting and gained knowledge...except this book. After I struggled through it, I couldn't even finish the classwork on this. That is how incomplete and disorganized this reading is. The book is not thorough enough to gather the necessary information and knowledge that it claims to do. I am so disappointed and turned off by this book which has left me in a holding pattern of completing my Bachelors degree in Metaphysics. "Huh?" was how I felt after reading this book TWICE! I must finish this course with this book in order to graduate so I've ordered the CD version hoping that maybe listening to it may help in completing the course so that I can move onto my Masters degree in Metaphysics. I promise whomever is reading this that I will never publish a book that is so difficult to put to good use. This book is awful. It's long, dragged out, and incomplete. With the amount of reading that I've had to do in Metaphysics (which is tremendous), this book is a total let down for me. Mind you, every class that I've taken for my degree so far, I've had at least a 92 for a final grade. This course, I still have an "Incomplete" for. That proves how difficult this book is to put into useable information and knowledge. UGH!!! What a drag!!!
on August 8, 2015
Too much certainty of her own opinion as divine truth.
on April 12, 2002
"Sacred Contracts" is a strong book dealing with medical intuition and offers advice dealing with metaphysical disease. I think the archetypes would be even more effective if they were leaning towards using terminology about the diseases and their links with medical intuition. If you loved the part about archetypes and astrology, you definitely want to purchase the book "Discoverning Your Soul Mission" by Linda Brady and Evan St. Lifer. An excellent book using karmic astrology to create the life you want! Linda Brady's classess has certainly helped me find my "Soul's Mission!" Dr. Marilyn R. Lee
on August 12, 2013
This was impossible for me to understand and i had a hard time concentrating on the audio. I painfully listened to the entire book hoping that her message would connect with me, but sadly it didn't.