5.0 out of 5 stars A Cover that stays on!
This cover really stays on..A Great cover! It is beautiful and helps me find and identify my phone because if its color.It almost feels rubberized so I feel as if my phone is protected.
Published on November 25, 2011 by Elainey

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
I guess I could say you get what you pay for and the side of the case keeps popping up wont stay on all the way.
Published 10 months ago by christy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cover that stays on!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Sacred Heart Protector Case for Samsung T401g (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 3, 2011
carrie watts (WAYCROSS, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this cover for my daughter. She loved it! I't was a perfect fit.The way kids are today, you need something to protect their belongings.No scratches!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, February 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case.!, January 30, 2013
This fit my cell phone perfectly and was a lovely cover over the ugly black phone! Snapped on and off rather easily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 28, 2012
ordered this to protect my phone and it works great I have dropped my phone and the cover did not even crack or break Product arrived on time would order from this person again

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected and cheaper too, September 8, 2012
The case was for my daughter's phone and it arrived today (Sept 8th) which was earlier than expected. It was an exact replacement for one I had got for her a year earlier but that one was not bought from Amazon. That case lasted about 6 months before it just fell apart thanks to hairline cracks.

This one seems to fit her phone a little better and best of all did not arrive with any hairline cracks. So my daughter once again has a protective cover for her phone and she is very happy; which in turn makes me happy. Providing she looks after it, I hope it lasts longer than the other one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, July 6, 2012
Catrina Thomas "Luvtlee" (Swansboro, NC - United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Nice looking case, it's a real shame that it broke rather quickly and easily. It hasn't been a good fit for my phone since about day three. Because my phone was not dropped or otherwise damaged or abused, I can only guess that it just can't handle being the cover for a keyboard style phone. Opening and closing the phone to text is the only thing I can think of that would've made this fall apart so very quickly. Very poorly made.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, June 30, 2012
when i received the case i put it on my phone. i noticed an immediate problem when putting on the back cover, not only was it extremely difficult to snap on, once i had it on it caused my phone to continually take pictures as it put pressure on the side camera button. i also ended up having a problem with the front cover, the bottom opening puts pressure on the power button causing my phone to shut off and i was not able to turn it back on until i removed the cover.