Saddleback Leather Sleeve Wallet
|Price:||$19.00 + $5.15 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Crafted from 100% Full-grain boot Leather.
- Very slim design for front pocket carry.
- Hole in the bottom to push up cards and folded cash.
- Covered by our 100 Year Warranty.
- 3 1/2" Tall x 2 1/2" Wide x 1/8" Thick
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" (9cm x 6.5cm). 1 simple card slot and can hold probably 12 cards and some folded up cash once it's stretched out. Sturdy double zero continuous filament Polyester marine grade industrial thread. Hypoallergenic 4-5 oz. (2.0 - 2.2 mm) thick chrome tanned leather. Boots are normally made of 1.8mm - 2.0mm thick leather. And, our leather isn't "buttery soft" (fibers separated and broken down by hours of tumbling and stretching at the tannery). It's your job to tenderize it with use. Full Grain Leather with 100 Year Warranty. Because of natural oils shade may vary.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.2 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003X0MP5C
- Item model number: WA-SI-CB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So I ordered on in chestnut. It is very well made and I love the design concept. And yes this thing looks like it will last a very VERY long time. In fact I ordered one in tobacco just to have one in a different color.
For the reviewers saying you can not fit many cards in it, you can. I am currently holding 9 cards in my wallet. You have to allow some time for the leather to stretch. Add a couple, wait a little while, add a few more, and so on. I have two of these wallets and have carried the same cards in both.
But, this wallet will work best for people who:
1. Only carry a few cards. I have my drivers license, health insurance card, two credit cards and my work ID (slightly thicker) in there now, and it's fairly full. It could fit a few more cards at most.
2. Carry limited cash. Folding bills twice, I can easily slip five bills into the wallet, along with the cards mentioned above. But, bills are a little harder to retrieve than cards.
3. Want something that is somewhere in between "casual" and "sophisticated" style. E.g., it's definitely "classy," but because of the "rugged" construction, I don't think it would be a good choice for someone who wears a suit and dress shoes everyday.
The only very miniscule negatives:
1. It shows scratches in the Coffee Brown color. Some people call this "character," some call it annoying. I don't mind.
2. It starts out very tight, then stretches to fit the number of cards you put in it. This isn't a bad thing, per se, as long as you always carry the same number of cards! If you carry 8 cards for a few weeks, then ditch the extras and carry only 4 after that, it's going to be really loose. I carried ONE extra card for a week, and it's even a little looser than I'd like it to be now.
Overall though, if you like a small wallet, definitely give it a try. I'm guessing if it ever dies, I'll be buying the same thing again!
Original review: Purchased the second one a few weeks after the first and after realizing how great this simple wallet is. First was Chestnut second was Tobacco. At least one is with me at all times loaded with four cards, some cash and a few misc items of paper. Don't know how I survived without them because I hate wallets in pockets and have for decades. In my determination to lose this unnecessary bulk, the search is finally over. After 90 days of using this wallet (in front pocket only), I'm 100% certain I will use no other wallet style in the future. First class in all respects and the most convenient and practical one can possibly imagine. GET ONE OR TWO AND ENJOY! YOU WON'T REGRET!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used this as a wallet for about a year now, and I can honestly say I'm impressed. It holds up very well, it basically looks brand new!Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had this about a month and love it. It's stretched to accommodate all my cards, but holds them snugly. The leather was a touch dry when I got it. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Andrew P.
I used to keep a rubber band wrapped around my cards with cash wrapped around that. This is just as discreet and it actually looks nice. Read morePublished 12 days ago by James C Diekman
Holding up very well so far, had it for about 8 months. You must let it stretch for the first few weeks if you intend to cram 5-6+ cards in there.Published 19 days ago by Adi
Keeps my wallet to the minimum and only gets better with age.Published 26 days ago by Joseph D Tankersley