5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Tough. Perfect.
Published on November 28, 2010 by thisisjbrown

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow
Published 15 months ago by Jeffrey T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Tough. Perfect., November 28, 2010
This review is from: Saddleback Leather Credit Card Wallet: Full Grain Leather with 100 Year Warranty (Apparel)
I picked up this piece when buying a Briefcase from Saddleback Leather. I originally picked it up to use as a business card holder for the briefcase but ended up utilizing it as a front pocket wallet for a few credit cards and a Navigo (Paris train/metro pass). The wallet stretched to fit the cards but still has a small size. It is a tough, simple piece that I believe will work well for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. Very nice and rugged., August 4, 2014
JNX (Parts Unknown, USA) - See all my reviews
Great little wallet. As it arrived, it is a very tight fit for any credit card sized cards. It says on the website that it will hold 16 cards / 8 on each side. I can only assume they mean the paper business cards, because it definitely will not hold this many cards of the standard credit card thickness.

I stuffed it with four random, plastic cards (Vegas casino cards, hotel key cards, gift cards, etc) that I had around here and placed it between two heavy books for about 4 days to stretch it out. Realistically, I can fit three credit card sized cards in both sides and comfortably close it. I can squeeze in my insurance card since it's not as thick as a regular credit card.

If I put it on the table, it won't rest flat and closed, but I'm sure it will stretch out more as I use it. For now, it's helped me to pare down what I carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 30, 2012
I bought this CC wallet for my mom for two reasons. I wanted to get her a new card holder since her old coach CC wallet was falling apart. I also wanted to check out the (almost) legendary construction of saddleback leather products. The first thing I noticed was the stitching, it was with very thick thread! Then the smell of the leather hit me, it was awesome!

About the product: Its fairly small, if you want a good description of the size - take two credit cards, tape them together with a gap between them of perhaps 1/4" or 1/2". Imagine a 1/4" border around both cards, and thats about the size. Its really really small. It's smaller than the coach cc wallet my mom used. She's still using the old wallet until it breaks so I can't say much on how well it works yet. I threw a bunch of my own cards into it just to check the security/hold of the wallet - it holds about 3 on each side, brand new. As the pictures show, half the CC is exposed, unlike most CC wallet designs which covers the entire credit card. A USD will fit within the wallet only if it is folded 3x, it won't fit if folded in half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a few cards, January 10, 2013
If you only have 2 or 3 cards and bills to keep in your pocket this is a great product. I decided to lose the heavy wallet and keep a few business cards, 2 bank cards and my license in this. I fold up my bills and keep in one half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 27, 2012
Typical Saddleback quality. It's simple, tough, and well made. It's reasonably priced for what you're getting.

Bottom line: if you need one of these, get it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow, October 17, 2013
I use several credit-card sized access cards each day, and keep them in a separate small wallet. I ordered this wallet to hold them, and to replace my old one that I got several years ago through Levenger. The problem with this wallet is that it is too narrow. The cards won't fit into it without forcing them, which causes them to bend and, potentially, crack. It is too bad because the wallet has a nice appearance and seems sturdy. It just needs to be about 1/4-1/2 inch wider!

5.0 out of 5 stars This wallet is AWESOME, June 29, 2014
This wallet is AWESOME. I was looking for a new wallet the other day and came across a recommendation for this one on the everyday carry subreddit. I decided to order on Amazon because it was a couple bucks cheaper and with faster shipping. Now I want to buy EVERYTHING that Saddleback sells. I've had this wallet for just over a month now and it's held up extremely well. I keep it in my front pocket with my keys, so it definitely is prone to getting scuffed up, but I think it just adds to the appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give class to your business cards with this wallet, September 26, 2011
I bought this as an upgrade to my rolodex business card holder. I had had the rolodex for about six months and it was starting to come apart.

I keep about 25 cards and a debit card inside this wallet, it doesn't fold/close flat that well yet, but I know the leather will give a bit and that won't be a problem anymore.

The only issue with this wallet, as with all saddleback products, is realizing that you won't need to buy another one ever, if that's a problem at all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small wallet, January 10, 2013
License, credit card, debit card and insurance card on one side, folded bills on the other. Very well made, I have an older one and a spare. The leather on the tobacco and chestnut wallets are quite different. Chestnut is thinner and smooth finished on the surface, tobacco is more of a matte look. Both are lined with pigskin. The wallet stretches a bit once you have your cards in there - it will hold 4 per side, but I prefer 3 on one side and bills on the other. Best wallet I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality buy!, July 24, 2012
If you are looking for an extremely durable business card holder this is it. I carry mine in my back pocket every day. As a farmer, this will hold up forever. I highly recommend it. It holds about 12-15 cards. The leather is thick but when loaded with cards is still easy to sit on. Buy it, you will not regret it. It also comes with a one hundred year warranty!