Saddleback Leather Medium Bi-Fold Wallet: Slim, Indestructible, Multi-Card Holder Design with RFID Protection.
|Price:||$59.00 + $5.59 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- MEDIUM BIFOLD DESIGN: Slim bi-fold profile is designed to easily distribute credit cards and stay flat. There are 6 curved credit card slots with 2 hidden pockets behind the slots as well as 1 large pocket to hold cash and receipts. The Medium Bi-Fold Wallet's dimensions are: Closed: 4 ½" W x 3 ½" H, Open: 8 ¾" W x 3 ½" H and weighs approx. 0.2 pounds
- 100% FULL-GRAIN BOOT LEATHER: Crafted from tough, 100% Full-Grain Boot Leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-Grain is the top layer of the cow skin which is the most expensive and toughest part. Thicker and more durable than almost any leather including stingray.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND TRAVEL: This wallet is perfect for the conscientious traveler. RFID blocking protects sensitive information from pesky thieves with RFID readers.
- STYLISH IN ANY SITUATION: Looks great in the courtroom, boardroom, fancy restaurant or the mountain trail and is covered by our 100 Year Warranty. Great for students of all ages to carry their IDs from elementary kids to the college scholar.
- STITCHED TO PERFECTION: All our leather wallets are stitched with only the STRONGEST, best polyester thread that is used in airbags, ship sails and hiking boots. Polyester is about 4 times as strong as nylon and is also UV and saltwater resistant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER BI FOLD WALLET
If you want a wallet you can pass on to your grandkid's grandkids, this wallet is for you. Don't be fooled when you see "Made with Genuine Leather" from other wallet makers. Their leather is 25%-50% the price of our Full Grain Leather and doesn't come close in durability. Along with Full Grain leather, we make our wallets even tougher with strong, supportive pigskin as the lining. We are so confident in the quality of our workmanship, we guarantee your wallet for 100 Years.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
THE BEST PEOPLE
- The quality of our wallets is only as good as the people that make them. That's why we hire the best stitchers, leather workers and quality control folks we can find and pay them well so they don't leave.
- Saddleback only uses the best Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina over time.
- The quality of our thread cannot be emphasized enough. Most chains use cotton or maybe nylon thread in their wallets which will wear out sooner than later.
NO BREAKABLE PARTS
- You won't find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro, that all eventually break, on our leather wallets.
100 YEAR WARRANTY
- We built this wallet to last AT LEAST a 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this wallet goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free under our 100 Year Warranty. Heck, have your great grandchildren talk to us and we'll take care of them too. Only for 100 years though. They'll fight over it when you're dead.
Top Customer Reviews
The quality is typical Saddleback, fantastic. Built to last.
Problem is, even though I had the latest model (2013), it is STILL breaking cards! This wallet had no more than 6 cards, and after a month or so, both of my debit cards developed lateral cracks in them, which eventually led to them in two pieces.
I carry my wallet in my back pocket, and it looks like the cause of this is the thick leather overlapping the card slots, putting unnecessary pressure on the pinch point if you sit on your wallet. I really wanted to have better luck with this, but it didn't work out.
Customer service was great as always and offered a full refund.
100% leather & parachute thread. I could not find a cloth lining, piece of plastic, or fabric anything. As a result the pockets are thick. When viewed on its side axis from the spine, the leather meets in an hourglass arrangement as a consequence of ascending pockets culminating at the middle. This goes away after use and becomes more flat but one should expect 1-2 months in pocket to obtain optimally flat lay.
Each card pocket grabs the card very tight. I had to rotate three cards into my frequent use pocket for two weeks (debit card) so I was not struggling to remove it. It loosened it barely enough to make the card more accessible. This tight grip means if I turn and open my wallet upside down and shake it all cards stay firmly in place. One should not have concerns about cards slipping out / the upward facing layout.
The two inner facing pockets beneath the credit card slots can hide a high bill and are perfect for folding up a few checks. Also a tight fit, with the inner facing direction, nothing can possibly fall out of these two inner sections. I was able to work in 8 cards on one of these pockets and I might have done more if I decided to stretch a pocket over a few weeks fully loaded.
U.S. bulls fit with about two inches to spare if unfolded in the cash slot. Because the leather is stiff due to its thickness, this extra space makes addressing and storing the builds much easier.Read more ›
1. Initial Impressions: Right out of the package, this wallet is well made, but pretty stiff due to the thickness of the leather. If you are used to buying the "pre-softened" wallets at the local Wal-Mart, be prepared: this wallet is a different experience. The Saddleback logo is stamped in the lower right front corner, large enough to read, but small enough to be tasteful. A representation of the owner's dog, Blue, is stamped in the inside lower right front corner as a tribute, which is a nice personal touch. All of the stitching is solid, with no loose threads or unraveling knots. It is obvious, at first glance, that this is a rugged man's wallet that is built to last
2. First Use: The description states that the wallet will hold up to 18 cards, 9 on each side. That does not mean that there are 18 separate card holders. There are three card holders on each side that will hold 3 cards each. The card pockets are deep, and about 7/8ths of the cards are hidden inside the pockets. In addition, there is one pocket behind the card holders on each side, as well as the main cash pocket. I currently have 2 cards in each left-side pocket, and on the right side I have my military ID card in one pocket, driver's license, military driver's license, and insurance cards in the 2nd pocket, and my concealed carry license in the third pocket.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband loves it. It still goes strong after three years and is developing a nice patina. There is a tiny stitch that broke loose on the upper left inner corner but it seems not... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
nice leather, but too thick. the cards stack on top of each other instead of side by side - so it does not lay flat either :(Published 10 days ago by ED
Very good wallet. Unfortunately very thick if more than 6 cards are inserted. Hoping it will wear thinner.Published 11 days ago by Patrick Hoffman
excellent wallet that I found I needed to use my warranty over two years after purchase...no worries with Saddleback and new wallet is great
After 3 years, my wallet still looks good as new and the stitching is still in very good condition. I'm quite happy with the amount of space in the wallet, but I would say that the... Read morePublished 18 days ago by hobbes
I like it. Some reviewers claim the leather is so stiff that their credit cards cracked. I did not find that to be true.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
This wallet is no doubt great quality but for me not practical. The leather is way to thick and it's hard to get money in and out of it.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
No more cracked cards!!! Best wallet I have ever owned. Hopefully it will be one of the last.Published 1 month ago by Thomas
I waited 6 months before writing this review. I have to say that this is a well made, high quality wallet. At first it was thick, and a little hard to use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Becklyn T.