Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 17, 2014
 Audio sound samples SadoTech Model B, C, G, K, CX, CXR doorbells
3030 comments| 539 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
Installation: 10/10 The install was a breeze. Just plug in the chime unit into an outlet. It requires no batteries. Setting the desired chime tone is easy. Over 50 to choose from. The transmitter requires one battery (included) and can be installed with a double sided super sticker or screws (both included).

Performance: 9/10 I live on the third floor of a small building and old doorbell never worked from that height. But this Sadotech doorbell easily works from my third floor to the ground level. And it is quite loud.
0Comment| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2014
That's all I really wanted. Many of the chime tunes seem fun at first but quickly would get annoying. There is a dog barking selection - might try that lol! The basic ding dong is okay but doesn't sound like a pretty chime.
on May 17, 2014
This is a great doorbell. Has excellent range between the button and the receiver unit. This was important as I needed to install the button at my front door and then have the other unit quite a distance away at the other end of my house. There are over 50 different types of bells and sounds that you can select from, which is nice. I chose to go for a more updated modern sounding ding dong bell. The look is very sleek and modern. Fits in with any decor and almost disappears. Unlike some of those other companies that have these big ugly beige boxes that look outdated and old fashioned. The connection is simple, you plug in the main unit to any power outlet, and then you attach the button with a double sided tape to the wall. Thats it. I love it.
on December 1, 2014
Wireless doorbell works great. I installed it within a half-hour (drilled holes in masonry to secure the transmitter with supplied screws) and it works perfectly. I appreciate the volume and tone choices as well. You will need 1/4-inch masonry drill bit for plastic insert if drilling into brick.
review image
on March 30, 2014
4/03/14 As promised, I'm updating the review after contacting customer service. I wrote to them on a Sunday and got a response back the same day. After a few conversations, they sent me a new bell cover and and whole new doorbell setup free of charge. The unit was shipped via 2-day shipping and arrived on Wednesday of the same week. We installed the new doorbell cover and right now everything works! If it breaks again, at least we have another backup doorbell on hand. I couldn't have been more impressed with customer service - they are really trying to please. I updated the product from 1 star to 4 stars due to the great customer service. I also uploaded a video they sent me of how to install the doorbell in case anyone needs assistance with the process at their request in case anyone has trouble with the installation process.

Original review"
I'm really disappointed in this doorbell especially after all the good reviews. Ours broke after less than two month. We installed the button next to the doorframe as directed in the instructions. The bell cover popped on easily and when we tugged on it, it would stay on. However, once out of every ten times someone would push the doorbell, the cover and bell would pop off. At first we thought we weren't putting the cover on right, so we read the instructions, put it back on, it would click in place and when we tugged, it felt secure; but soon enough, someone would ring the bell and it would pop off the holder again and fall to the ground. This last time the button broke off so there's no sticking it back up again. Apparently there is no warranty on the doorbell and Amazon won't accept returns after 30 days. I've written to the Sadotech customer support and will update my review if they get back to me with any sort of resolution.
55 comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2014
I am in a third floor apartment and the signal works just fine through two doors and a few walls. Total of about 200 feet? Good clear sound. I would recommend.
on January 31, 2014
I'va gone through a lot of remote doorbell systems that all seem to have come up shot and never worked correctly. The SadoTech does not disappoint and worked great right out of the box. Took minutes to set up and I'm sure will be happy with it for years to come. The range seems great and far surpasses the other systems I've purchased. Thanks SadoTech!
on June 7, 2014
Easy to set up and a wide range of doorbell chimes which can be chosen from - the only issue is there are so many and you have to scroll through to find the one you like.
on October 21, 2015
HonestReview- It's an easy concept, it's a doorbell! You push the button and the receiver makes a noise that you choose. It's a good design, nice, sleek, and modern, and best of all it's CHEAP and NO WIRING! Just plug this bad boy in and you're pretty much done. Only thing I wish it had was some Christmas themed tunes, THEN I would give it 5 stars! I should probably buy one for my dad since he has a busted oldschool hardwired doorbell, and every time I push his doorbell I get electrocuted and lose a day of my life. It's a good investment if you don't want to die of doorbell electrocution (110v vs 1.5v)
review image review image review image review image review image review image