Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SadoTech Modern Series G Wireless Doorbell Operating at over 500-feet Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver - White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 22, 2015
Perfect for my need. I am using this for a doggy doorbell. Just the right size and I can hear it from all over my house!!
review image
on August 2, 2014
My regular doorbell, tied into an intercom system, hasn't worked in years. It's repaired, works a couple days, then stops. I finally gave up and up a "please knock" sign over the buzzer.

When a neighbor mentioned her wireless doorbell I immediately looked for one on Amazon. This one had good ratings and a good price so I ordered it. I used the tape provided to put it on top of the existing doorbell/intercom, tested it, and was very happy with the results. There are a lot of nice songs to choose from, also.

During a particularly nasty thunderstorm I looked outside and saw the buzzer lying in pieces near the front door. Once I retrieved them and dried them off, I re-assembled the buzzer. It still worked. I re-attached it with heavy duty outdoor tape this time.

I'd absolutely recommend this wireless doorbell to anyone looking for a reasonably priced alternative to a non-working wired doorbell.
on July 7, 2014
Seller delivered fast, the product was just as described. Perfect for my 2 floor apartment in Brooklyn, I had no bell and it was hard to find a bell which will work that far away, this bell works smoothly anywhere in the apartment, it has a lot of sounds and is loud, so much I has to turn it down a notch. I highly recommend.
The receiver need only be plugged in to a power outlet, no batteries required. There are a wide selection of tones, which are cycled through in turn. I found most of them a little 'gimmicky' and opted for a standard tone.

Our installation was over about 50 feet, through a commercial glass door and one drywall wall. It is being used in a business setting. The sound can be heard across a wide area, and we have never had a problem where it did not sound when the button was pressed.

The button comes with 3M tape, and mounting screws. We used the tape to hold it in place while we screwed it in place. You can use just the tape, but I'm not sure how long that would hold in the Texas heat.

A good, and inexpensive doorbell. One we would buy again.
on March 2, 2014
This doorbell is definitely worth the money. I live in an older house that never had proper wiring installed. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no talent or desire to do that kind of work either. This doorbell plugs right into an outlet and works flawlessly. There are a bunch of ringtones to choose from so it never gets boring. Also, I was surprised to see that you can actually install the button with screws, not just with tape. I can only recommend this product!
on March 2, 2014
The doorbell works great! I had not trouble installing it and have had no problems so far. I can hear it from anywhere in the house and there are plenty of fun tunes to choose from!
on July 14, 2014
The customer support is amazing from Sado Tech. I ordered the wrong size doorbell and unfortunately it didnt work for me but Sado Tech took the time to call me and talk to me about how to resolve my issue. They we so understanding and credited my account. There was nothing wrong with the product more of an over sight on my part. I wasnt expecting a call back or to be credited, I was very impressed and would definitely use then for future purchases.
on June 24, 2014
The doorbell works great! I like the that you can change the volume and the many chimes that are available. A great buy.
on June 15, 2014
We have just completed an addition to our home. The old electric door was disconnected. I purchased a wireless doorbell for a builder/supplier store that had 2 buttons. The button on the front door worked great. But the signal from the back door was not strong enough. My Sado Tech Model G solved the problem.
on July 30, 2014
This wireless gadget takes the cake- no more making holes in the walls, no more threading wiring through walls, no more attaching a electrical power source. Just secure the Wireless Doorbell outside your door with two screws, plug in the Receiver to an indoor regular outlet, set your chime and volume and you're done. That's it. The Chimes can be a little hokey and silly-- but there is 50 to choose from-- movie themes, holiday themes, song themes, etc. I just chose the most generic one and it's been working great!