Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

Size: 1 package|Change

on May 4, 2014
This stuff has saved me many a time...trigger thumb, cuts, keeping dirt out, you name it. It's sticky and essentially becomes a cast where you put it. Kept my trigger thumb from bending (which hurt) and I could wash dishes, shower, etc. and it didn't come off! I had to cut it off in fact. The stuff is fabulous!
on May 3, 2015
While this tape provides protection when you have wrapped your finger, it is extremely difficult to use. The reason is that the tape is very thin and it becomes extremely difficult to start pulling the tape off the roll. I had to cut into the top levels to get the tape started, causing me to lose tape every time I used the roll. I think I wasted at least 1/4 of the tape on a roll due to this problem. I think the gauze is too thin for practical use. It would be better if it were thicker.
on November 19, 2010
This Tape in one word is "AMAZING". I am in the machine shop trades. I continually have minor cuts & nicks on my fingers/hands. This stuff will stay on all day, is comfortable & leaves virtually no sticky residue behind.

Once applied the end will not come loose, in fact you can't find it to peel the stuff back off. I most often have to get under it with scissors & cut it off.
on October 31, 2012
I spent days, including going to all the local pharmacies, about this product - I had thought it was a medical supply item since it was part of the first-aid kit at my work, and I had originally found it in the pharamcy department years ago. After various word combinations online, I FINALLY found what I was looking for (green adhesive "finger tape" gauze). A product that I had been told, by these pharmacies, that they have never heard of or had not seen nor sold anymore. Now, not only do I know what they're called, but I have a supply to last me for quite some time - the last single roll I bought was 5 years ago.
on May 2, 2013
This tape really help with my job. It not only help protect my skin from cuts and drying but gives me grip. The only downfall is maybe it works a little too well. If the tape sticks to itself good luck trying to get it unstuck. After wrapping your fingers make sure to fold the end of the tape before you put it back otherwise you will probably be done with that roll. I've found that out the first time I used it.
on October 13, 2012
Works good and the price was right, only downside it seems thinner than other tape I have used. I now have a five year supply of green tape, but it is very handy to have around.
on February 22, 2016
Great fro sore, cracked fingers!
on January 1, 2015
Too thin to be much good. Not cost effective. Wrapping your fingers with fabric band aids works better.
on September 5, 2014
works great to protect fingers when copper foiling stained glass.
on January 5, 2015
Just what I ordered. The stuff works great in our manufacturing environment.

See 1 answered question