Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 24, 2011
Bought these for my four year old sons birthday. He and my six year old love them! They work without batteries, but with batteries, they even have a light that shines on the front.
on December 30, 2011
This is a great gift item. My daughter (yes just turned 5) love it. Her father has his own binoculars and she always want to use his..so we thought this was great when we saw it. She uses it all the time exploring. The only thing that would be nicer if it was made from rubber or something to be more tough. The viewing range is really good and clear. It's a great first time binoculars.
on November 13, 2013
Do not buy these if you are looking for real binoculars. These don't really magnify things too much. I bought them for my 6 year old son's birthday. He loved them and he continues to use them, but that's mainly because he doesn't know what real binoculars can do. I would say these are a good prop that kids can use while role playing.
on December 26, 2012
We didn't put batteries in them yet, but using them as is, the boys were very happy with how far they could see. they immediately began "spying" on the neighbors. The binoculors are good quality, and don't seem like they will break easily. lots of fun thus far!
review image review image review image
on June 19, 2011
This was a birthday present for my grandson. He played with it all day and loved it. The only problem was that he lost one of the little black pieces that hooks the neck strap to the binoculars. But it can still be connected and tied in a knot, so it was not a big deal.
on October 18, 2012
We purchased these Safari binoculars for our grandson's 4th birthday. We were surprised at the durability and quality of the magnification. Only negative we would have was that they were a bit bulky for him to hold on to securely. He enjoys looking outside to see what is going on in the yard. I would recommend this product for perhaps 5 - 7 year olds.
on October 19, 2013
My son loves these. He thinks he is part of the army now. They are actually pretty good quality too. Great size for small 5 year old boy hands. I don't like the plastic like strap that came with it. But it won't be hard to find some fabric or ribbon to replace it.
on August 29, 2015
Grandsons like very much. They have clips which just click in the sides to hold the plastic lanyard and within the first few hours, one was missing and we are trying to tie this slick piece of plastic through the side whole for the clip.. Maybe we just needed better directions on how to fix it but would have been much better with a cloth type pre attached lanyard.
on March 26, 2013
Kid tested and used and abused. Stands the test of time. The optics do the job, but understand they are for a "kids imagination" so dont expect for him to see birds from 50 feet away.

Only problem at all I have with these is the flimsy strap that came with it. Other then that GREAT product!
on April 2, 2015
As a toy for pretend play, they work just fine. Don't expect them to really magnify anything, and the light doesn't last long. But they were cheap, and the kids still love them! You get what you pay for

See 1 answered question