Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on August 10, 2015
These were a cute addition to my daughter's safari themed birthday party. This plus some plastic animals beat the heck out of paying for a themed cake, that's for sure! Good quality, lit well, cute design!
review image
on December 11, 2012
Not only are these super cute, but they hardly melt while burning and light easily... I was so happy with how well they worked/turned out. I am happy I used them for a 7 year old's safari party, because with only 7 gone I have plenty left!!
on October 26, 2012
These are slightly larger and thicker than most birthday candles you see at the store. We have a giraffe lover and a tiger lover in our house, and they both loved having their respective candles on their cake.
on December 9, 2013
These candles are very thin and the prints don't line up when they wrap around. If you are looking for a cool zebra printed candle... buy the Wilton brand candles. They are thicker and the zebra print is much better.
on October 2, 2013
What can I say, they're candles and they burn! Colors are bright and print is cute. Not cheap looking... overall very happy with them!
on October 7, 2014
I live in Venezuela and I am getting is just the products, everything went well, delivery times were respected and everything is in good condition, greetings, blessings and successes, recommended 100%, thanks.
on July 10, 2014
I like them. The birthday girl REALLY liked them. Cute, fun animal themed candles. They look just like they do in this picture. There 4 different animal patterns, 6 candles of each. I would have liked to be able to buy all cheetah candles, but the mix is fine.
on November 25, 2013
Loved these candles! Used them for my daughter's safari themed birthday and later for my dad's birthday! Really cute and different.
on May 24, 2013
Looks as good as the picture shown. 24 candles. Basic birthday candles with a nice animal design. No issues. Everything is good
on October 31, 2013
I like it so more animals! My girls like it too much! Nothing broke everything look good and deal price!