5.0 out of 5 stars My opinion
I found this figure to be well done and acceptable. Nice detail and sturdy. Only thing I think that may have helped would've been some type of stand or support for it to be included.
Published on December 4, 2010 by I'm shopping

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
The tubing came off within a hour of play but my daughter loves her in the tub the coloring is very good quality
Published 5 months ago by Heather Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars My opinion, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures Michelle the Underwater Adventurer (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pool Toy!, June 13, 2011
The kids use this and some of the quality plastic sea animals and have a blast for hours in the tub and pool. The mask came off after about 6-months on the male version, but we just super glued it back on. It probably says 3 and up, but my 3 and 4 year old have been using them for over a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bath toy, April 6, 2012
The hose coming from the mouth to the tank eventually gave out (came unglued) after a few months and was removed. Other than that it's a great bath toy. Doesn't hold water and the paint is completely intact after many baths. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle the Diver, March 28, 2013
Order came superfast. The tube from Michelle's oxygen tank is thin and broke soon after we got it, but no big deal -- it still stays in place pretty well without being attached. My son loves to play with the divers in the tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 19, 2013
Product exactly as described. Arrived on time. Only design concern are the actual SCUBA hoses leading from the diver's mouth to the air tank. It's a bit flimsy and tends to break when roughly handled by younger kids. Otherwise great quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars This toys marketing totally misrepresents what it is., January 17, 2014
I bought this at Christmas time partly because it was highly rated. I searched for "wind up bath toy" and this as well as the male version showed up. In the picture it appears to be swimming and it was in the "wind up toy" search, so I assumed it would mechanically swim. It is just a cheap figure that does nothing. Not at all the way it is marketed. To make it worse, the toy has a warning that it might fall apart and become a choking hazard to small children. Okay, so now its totally worthless to me.

I can't help but think the ppl giving it 4 and 5 stars are making a profit on it somehow. I guess if your into figures that don't do anything and can fall apart then this is a toy for you. Its too bad its marketing doesn't reflect what it really is

5.0 out of 5 stars i love her, January 1, 2014
she is my driving, diving buddy.. a plastic toy that i use for a diving deocration in my car, worth the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and detailed SCUBA diver, November 17, 2013
This is more than a toy. It is very detailed and well made. I purchased it for my SCUBA diving daughter. I liked it so much, I bought another one just like this and also the male SCUBA diver too, just for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy., October 3, 2013
Robert Jacob "bobbyj" (Trinidad, West Indies) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 4 year old grandaughter who has many plastic play fish and underwater sea life figuerines. She enjoys playing with the lady diver among the other sea creatures, creating her own imaginative environment. The diver is well made and proportionate. Only the air hose broke off but was easily reattached with glue.

Rate and Discover Movies