Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 12, 2007
My son (Toby) had the best Christmas ever. He is eight years old and he is obsessed with dinosaurs. He has a wonderful collection and this pteranodon is a great addition. My husband and I have used Toby's obsession to make him want to learn more. Toby is a second grader and he is reading at a fifth grade level because of the books he reads about dinosaurs. Who say's that toys can't help a child learn? Thank you, Michelle
on September 8, 2011
Be very aware that this thing is tiny. Not at all what we expected. The description says that it is 4.5"(I admit we missed that), but that is wing tip to wing tip. The packaging also says that it weighs 1lb. My guess is that it would take 50 of them to get to a pound. Very surprised that this toy received a couple 5 star reviews.
on January 10, 2012
It is what it is. Over all the quality for this type of toy is as expected. If I were to complain about anything it is the inconstancy of the painting of the facial features but, it's almost to be expected for the price point. All in all it's good for what I bought it for.
on May 18, 2010
We bought this toy to add to our child's dinosaur collection. He really wanted a flyer. The pteranodon is a great addition. It is a little flexible around the neck. So far it is holding up well.