5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Bought these for my four year old sons birthday. He and my six year old love them! They work without batteries, but with batteries, they even have a light that shines on the front.
Published on September 24, 2011 by Jennifer Marr

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for magnifying things.
Do not buy these if you are looking for real binoculars. These don't really magnify things too much. I bought them for my 6 year old son's birthday. He loved them and he continues to use them, but that's mainly because he doesn't know what real binoculars can do. I would say these are a good prop that kids can use while role playing.
Published 12 months ago by Brendan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 24, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars cool toy, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
This is a great gift item. My daughter (yes just turned 5) love it. Her father has his own binoculars and she always want to use his..so we thought this was great when we saw it. She uses it all the time exploring. The only thing that would be nicer if it was made from rubber or something to be more tough. The viewing range is really good and clear. It's a great first time binoculars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, June 19, 2011
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
This was a birthday present for my grandson. He played with it all day and loved it. The only problem was that he lost one of the little black pieces that hooks the neck strap to the binoculars. But it can still be connected and tied in a knot, so it was not a big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars best birthday gift, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
We purchased these Safari binoculars for our grandson's 4th birthday. We were surprised at the durability and quality of the magnification. Only negative we would have was that they were a bit bulky for him to hold on to securely. He enjoys looking outside to see what is going on in the yard. I would recommend this product for perhaps 5 - 7 year olds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid tested, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
Kid tested and used and abused. Stands the test of time. The optics do the job, but understand they are for a "kids imagination" so dont expect for him to see birds from 50 feet away.

Only problem at all I have with these is the flimsy strap that came with it. Other then that GREAT product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for magnifying things., November 13, 2013
Brendan "Bren" (Hillsborough, NJ) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Son LOVES!, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
My son loves these. He thinks he is part of the army now. They are actually pretty good quality too. Great size for small 5 year old boy hands. I don't like the plastic like strap that came with it. But it won't be hard to find some fabric or ribbon to replace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Pictured, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew. They were as pictured and a nice size, not tiny at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big for small kids, May 29, 2013
J. Titus (Palo Alto, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
A bit to wide for my 4 1/2 year old and no way to adjust. Might be fine for bigger kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this toy, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Safari Ltd Camouflage Luminocular (Toy)
This is a great toy, well built and durable. My son is 3 and he loves this toy. I only wish it only had the button to turn the light on that only kept the light on when it was held down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›