4.0 out of 5 stars Cute critters.
Published on March 13, 2008 by F. Aronson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute
I bought it for a friend who loves pandas, and she loved it, but I wasn't too pleased with the quality... some of them don't stand, and are crafted poorly. Be warned.
Published 12 months ago by Sharon Huang

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute critters., March 13, 2008
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
It seems that pandas are adorable no matter what they're doing, and here are little pandas eating bamboo, holding cubs, and just sitting and walking around investigating. I have them on my desk, on my monitor, and climbing in a lucky bamboo plant, and they always make me smile. They're a little small for very young children who might put them in their mouths, and I confess to taking a magic marker to them to make their markings look more like my favorite pandas at the San Diego Zoo. There are two of each kind, so I shared them with a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, October 19, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
I used these little pandas to decorate the tables for my little niece's panda-themed birthday party. My niece and the other little girls LOVED them and they made great favors. Be warned, some don't stand upright and they are small but they are well made and I've seen similar figurines at toy stores and gift shops for around $3.00 a piece.

I visited again with my niece the day after her birthday party and she had three of these little pandas in tow because she liked them so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars just a stocking stuffer, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
The box was a little damaged but it didnt really matter. My daughter loves pandas and this was a great stocking stuffer. I recieved the item with no problems and would purchase from them again in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pandas, Pandas Everywhere, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
Take one tube of pandas, add another product jungle themed environmental toy, and you have the great makings of panda paradise for the little one. Saw a similar concept in another toy magazine but was outrageously priced. Amazon came to the rescue with this great little product. Each animal strikes a different pose and no two are alike. Daughter (3 yrs) love to play with these guys and if I can coral them at night... eay pick-up and storage into a tupperware container.

PROS: durable; multiple animals; each with unique pose; nice paint scheme on each animal; can be used in different play settings (I used Animal Plant products)

CONS: They tend to escape their holding pen and come under my feet... UUUgghh darn panda!

Well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute panda figurines, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
I got these for decor for my son's 1st panda themed birthday party. I used them around the dessert table and even place a couple in my betta fish's bowl (i removed them quickly after the party since i did not know how toxic it could be tp the fish). They are about 2 inches and in several poses. They look realistic and they served their purpose. I will definately buy these again...and with other figurines

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little guys, but..., December 18, 2010
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
I bought these pandas to place on my daughter's birthday cake, then to give them out as one of the party favors. They look really nice, but 4 of them were painted sloppily, so I couldn't use them on the cake or as favors. Luckily I had just enough for everyone to get a nice-looking one. It was nice to find this online instead of driving all over the place to find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my daughter, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
My daughter loves pandas, and these were a huge hit for her birthday. I am very happy about the durability, very well made and nice details.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
i bought this for my son's girlfriend, who loves pandas. i like the panda facts included, and the tube is durable. i didn't know the world on the top of the tube spins, which is neat. she is 21, but i know she will like this. the variety of figures are detailed and would be very durable for a young child. overall a FUN gift to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Panda Set, LOVE THEM!, January 2, 2011
Mary C. Phillips (San Bernardino, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
I work carving eggs (Goose, Emu, Ostrich, Chicken) and make Diorama Eggs. These are way cute and very I don't have to worry about one falling and breaking like a porcelain or ceramic figurines. I've made 2 and have given them away already. Everyone who has seen them have complimented me on the finished egg and tell me I could make and sell the eggs (because who doesn't love a Panda, right!?! I will probably be ordering more in the furture. Thank You so much. Great Product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB (Toy)
My daughter loves pandas, her room is decorated with panda bears.these are so sweet and tiny,we all love them, they're so durable and adorable little toys! Perfect in every way:)

Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB
Safari Ltd Pandas TOOB by Safari Ltd.
$13.99 $10.76