Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Safco Products 3253BL Onyx Mesh Desktop Organizer with 8 Vertical Sections, Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 5, 2013
I'm baffled by the ridiculously high cost of basic bookends. Unless I buy a bulk package of dozens for almost a hundred dollars, they cost about ten bucks a pair! We are home schooling this year, and, as an addicted book-hound, that has meant a lot of new volumes flowing into our home, many of them bulky textbooks, and most of them toppling over off of our newly designed "school" workstation wall. When I recovered from the faint induced by shopping for bookends, I found this Safco metal mesh divider at my favorite "bulk warehouse" store website and bought one right away.

Wow, is this perfect for my needs. It keeps even heavy textbooks upright, and it lets me divide up the books by subject matter with less chance of accidental rearrangement by my elementary aged kid. It is at least as attractive as regular bookends, too, and far less likely to be tipped over. The warehouse store only sold a couple of these pieces, and I noticed an intriguing smaller size Safco Products Onyx 5 Upright Sections, Black (3256BL) in the product photo that I couldn't buy there... Naturally, I came to Amazon, and discovered I could've saved a few dollars by shopping here first. I bought my five section organizer here, and am about ready to spring for a second one of the 8-section I bought originally. (I'm integrating a decade of the results of a bibliophile buying children's nonfiction books. Most normal people could probably use one of these 8-section organizers for all of their texts.)

I'm really happy to have our books staying upright, on the shelves, and no longer fear that they will topple onto my children's heads. (The bookshelves are above their desks.) The increase in organization makes me happy. These are coated metal, look pretty good, and show no signs of bending under heavy loads. I am very happy with this line of products, and expect to buy several more.
on September 30, 2014
Larger than expected. I ordered this for my desk at home, and then came back and ordered another one for my desk at work. I am a little OCD when it comes to organization and hate clutter. The three different trays help me separate different areas for work/home, and allows for easier access and organization when I need to transport the paperwork into files. It is larger than expected, which I was happy about, but also a little disappointed because it did take up a large portion of my work desk at home. However, it does its purpose and I have no other complaints!
on April 20, 2016
When I saw this file folder, I knew it was perfect for what I was looking for. Being a glass artist, I needed a way to hold glass safely and organized in a place out of the way. Plastic wouldn't work, but this big hefty powder coated black metal file folder worked well! Its super strong, huge, and the prefect size to place on the top of my four-high black metal file cabinet. It doesn't slide around, move, and is not unstable in any way. I think really to see what I mean you just need to see a picture of it in action for me. I'll include one.

This file folder is absolutely worth its price. It's FANTASTIC!
on March 22, 2011
This is a great organizer at a good price. It's strong but lighter than the usual solid steel ones due to the steel mesh. The mesh also lets you see through a bit to all the sections so your items seem more available. It's great having eight slots. I'm more organized already!
on January 28, 2013
I am pleased with this purchase. This item is heavy, well made, no plastic parts and should last forever. It is really big so make sure to note measurements.
on February 25, 2015
Perfect for an interim "to file" sorting device for bills and other papers that shouldn't be on the table, but which take too much time to sort on a daily basis. Attractive, and the size was perfect for fitting into my lawyer's bookcase (glass doors that slide up and into the case). Best of all, it's very sturdy, so it won't sag or slide off like plastic desk organizers, and no assembly was or will ever be needed. The side piece is handy for items that are upright.
on June 17, 2013
Got this for the office where we have about 14 different binders worth of documents and information. Most of them are 1 and half inch in size. The 2 inch gaps are perfect and now I can get rid of those book ends that are totally worthless. Best price and quality. Great product, highly recommended.
on July 22, 2015
I love heavy duty items. The weight is great and it hold a lot of files. As a financial planner my client folders get thick fast with client documents. This is perfect for what I need it for. I had another mesh divider but the files were stressing the dividers, not the case with this. I will be buying another one in the near future.
on February 24, 2015
Very sturdy!! Well made. Bought for my desk drawer at work fits perfectly in and holds sections for filing. I am amazed with the price vs the quality. Very cheap better than the more expensive ones on the market. Now hopefully I can maintain my New Year's Resolution with being more organized. Super fast shipping received within a few days!! Amazing
on April 15, 2016
I use these to organize priority mail boxes and files in my office. They are sturdy, rugged, and much more than I would expect for the price. I have bought 3 and am always finding new uses for them. The picture attached shows two of them holding my boxes. I haven't found an easier way to store boxes in such a small amount of space. My oldest one is almost 4 years old, so definitely would by these again and recommend them for value, longevity, and quality.