4.0 out of 5 stars ;0)
Storyline: FAIRLY GOOD
Intimacy Level: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

First let me just say this post will be used and posted for Safe With Me part 1 through 4. When I received the book I received all 4 volumes together so for me it read like a novel.

Published on July 2, 2011 by Lady Raven RAVE!

1.0 out of 5 stars SO glad this was FREE, AWFUL!!!!
********SOME MAY CONSIDER SOME OF THIS SPOILERS*************

My gosh,....HOW do I say how I felt about this without sounding like a total witch????? Ooof. Okay, in MY opinion the h was a complete slut. I assume there are reasons for this in her past but the author did NOT make me curious enough in the least to actually pay for the rest of this to find out...
Published 19 months ago by Wolfie

4.0 out of 5 stars ;0), July 2, 2011
This review is from: Safe With Me: The Beginning (erotic romance - extended sample) (Kindle Edition)
Storyline: FAIRLY GOOD
Intimacy Level: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

I enjoyed the book. In the beginning I have to admit, I wasn't sure where the story was taking me and the more I read I became attached to it. While reading I felt maybe it could be a 3 STAR read but I quickly changed my mind as the progress of the book became evident. The story is told in a narrative aspect of Tyler which is kind of new to me. Which your use to reading it from a female view or both. But reading from a guy's aspect wasn't bad either. At times you felt Tyler's vulnerability and uncertainty.

Tyler is 26 and in college. One day he meets Suzzie who is 25 and is also in college with Tyler. Tyler meets Suzzie and is immediately attracted to her, while having a conversation and a study session it quickly became more by the end of the evening. After this encounter Suzzie immediately puts her guard up towards Tyler letting him know that she doesn't do boyfriends. The days that follows Suzzie and Tyler's encounters, it's clear Suzzie is secretive and doesn't reveals much about herself, which drives Tyler crazy as he wants a relationship with Suzzie. I have to say Suzzie personally drove me nuts with her secrets, she was like Fort Knox, she would not crack to reveal anything about herself. Tyler gets the help of Joan, Suzzie's best friend/more-ish (hehehe) to try and get closer to Suzzie. Towards the end I think all of Suzzie's friends are trying to figure out what she is hiding. Throughout the book I was rooting for Tyler he is so sweet and sexy from his description.

The book reads much better than my explanation. I also want to say the sex scenes got better and crazier along the way of reading the book. I literally felt my electrical reading device steaming. It was a good read for me personally with the taste that I look for in my books and I look forward to book 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love me some Tyler and Susie!, May 18, 2012
I found this author a year ago and I fell in love with the books then. I have kept up with the series and can't wait to buy the next book when it comes available. I love, love, love Safe With Me! If she wrote 15 books I would buy every one as soon as it hits Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Pleasure, September 6, 2012
I loved this book! I must say that I wasn't sure at first but as I continued to read I was suprisingly drawn to the story. I loved that Susie was a voluptious woman who was confident in her sexuality. I loved that this book was about a woman who had some dark, sexual issues to get past. It was amazingly different. The only thing I don't like is that is being compared to 50 Shades...I love the 50 Shades triology but they are two completely different stories and styles.

Tyler and Susie were in college so the story was very real to college experiences and friends. It was romantic in places, erotic in others. Susie was a fort, she was guarded hiding her secrets so well. I couldn't wait to figure her out. The thing that I loved most about this story was that it wasn't the normal wonderful guy sweeps in and rescues helpless woman, they confess their love for each other after one day and go in the sack and then live happily ever after. This story had ups, downs, seperations...very realistic qualities of a relationship. At times, I was laughing, crying and sometimes wanted to throw my Nook across the room.

I will say this story will not appeal to everyone. It is a different style and everyone may not be ready for that yet. If Susie were a man, and it were a mans story I think people would be a lot more perceptive to it but unfortunately the literary world is as double standard as life is. For those of you who want a glimpse of the roller coaster of love that leads to Tyler and Susie take a look at the free sample that Shaina Richmond makes available and see if it is something you may enjoy. Keep and open mind, an open heart and remember back in the days when we were also free spirits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 29, 2012
This book i really Enjoyed!! Better then I thought. I thought it was going to be a little young but ended up pleasantly surprising me

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to the rest of the series, June 19, 2012
I really enjoyed this intro story which had me LOL at times with Tyler, he is such a guy but at the same time he shows his softer side. I liked Susie as well although she is kinda hard to know but I am certainly looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt put it down!, January 30, 2012
Barry Castillo (KANEOHE, HAWAII, US) - See all my reviews
I absolutely could not put it down! Seriously..I felt like a crack addict trying to find the other parts of this book. Anyway it totally got me hooked.It had a great plot, cool characters and kept me wanting more. The sex scences were steaming HOT!!! TRUST ME IT IS SOOOOO WORTH YOUR MONEY!YOU WILL DEFINITLY NOT REGRET BUYING IT. HAPPY READING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Money, January 17, 2012
The travails of young adulthood are well documented in this interesting and readable story. The well presented mysteriousness surrounding the lead female character and the steadfast determination of the male lead leaves me in anticipation for the next chapter. A good read indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe With Me is a Safe Free Read...(Safe for adults anyway), January 14, 2012
I got this free e-book to read to while my oil was being changed but what I got was deep into a story I couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. The characters were so real and the writing was funny, sweet, dirty (in a good way, and so much more. I still have no clue what is going to happen next because everything up until now (im up to part 6) has been one surprise after another. All in all, it is one of those rare finds...a roller coaster of a story with complex characters, realistic situations and some really hot sex scenes (My routine oil change soon had me wishing for more than a lube job, ha ha.). The first two parts are FREE so I wonder why anyone would turn down a sure thing especially if it's FREE? If you become addicted like I did, you won't mind paying for the next part of the story, especially since they are so reasonably priced (a.k.a. cheap!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 19, 2012
A realistic story and very detailed. loved it and keeps you reading till there is just more curiosity n interest

5.0 out of 5 stars great read after 50 shades, September 28, 2012
This was a great read after 50 shades. The love scenes were detailed. hoping for more to read and Hoping it will be more detailed!