5.0 out of 5 stars Common sense wealth building, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Safer 401(k) Investing - How to Protect All Your Investments from Wall Street Greed and the Government (Paperback)
Excellent advise for those looking to build long term wealth. Easy to understand and a funny read as well. Thank you Sherwin for helping me to get my financial positions in a more stable state.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, Effective, High ROI type of read, May 29, 2013
I started and finished this wonderful book in one sitting over Memorial Day Weekend. What a great read! I found the 30/70 rule to make a lot of sense in terms of portfolio balance. Sherwin takes the complicated terminology and financial-speak out of smart investing strategies and breaks it down in a way so that the common person can understand. Furthermore, the book is divided into distinct chapters so that the reader can simply dive into an area of interest to him or her. This book is a keeper and WELL worth the investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, April 1, 2014
Great book, it was very easy to read and extremely informative. One of the best of this kind out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Simply Makes Sense!, March 28, 2014
Mary Woodward "Mairi" (Edina, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I don't often times write book reviews unless they really strike a chord with me. This book did. Mr. Brown's investment philosophies/approach makes sense!!! By no stretch of the imagination am I investment savvy - in fact, I have little interest in it - but I realized I needed to develop a better understanding of investing to preserve what "wealth" I do have. I have read a couple other books by popular investment gurus and this one was no-nonsense and practical, as well as entertaining. It provided much food for thought and simple, easy-to-apply investment strategies to keep your money in YOUR pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read, February 26, 2014
I found Safer 401(k) Investing very informative. This book was written in a simpler, more understandable style than I expected in a book about investing. Thus, the information given was very easy for me to understand. I particularly liked the advice about being sure to invest in dividend paying stocks in which you reinvest the dividends auomatically. If you want to invest in your own 401(k), this is a MUST read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 3, 2014
Safer 401 Investing is a great book very helpful book is a must read this book is very clear and to the point Thanks from mwprints.co

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary, January 16, 2014
Very easy and informative read. Wish I would have had this book years ago. I will suggest to my adult children to read this book and hopefully they will start on the road to financial well being.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast read, as informative as books by Peter Lynch, May 23, 2013
I am a long term advanced investor in equities, bonds, options . . ., and I was impressed by this book. Sherwin Brown wrote a very funny, engaging and informative piece on investing. This is not an easy task. I thought I had 401K investing figured out but I was wrong. Sherwin brings a fresh perspective on the difference between traditional 401k and Roth 401k investing. This section affected me so much that after reading it, I wasted no time, picked up my iPad and changed my investing direction in my own 401k. The time it took to change my Roth 401k back to a traditional 401k (about 90 seconds) was time well spent. Just this move alone will save me thousands and thousands of dollars, and that is just this year.

I highly recommend this read. Happy investing everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! You have to read this book!!, March 26, 2013
I immensely enjoyed reading this book. Generally books revolving around investments are dry, bland, and boring to read. This book was the complete opposite -once I began reading it I could not put it down. It's a very easy read and extremely informative. I could tell Sherwin only had his client's interest at heart and gave great advice. I am very happy I ordered this book and even shared it with my coworker too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense, February 17, 2013
First, I'm not much of a reader unless it has to do with sports. I usually skim over reading but not this time. It was an easy read, well written with some humor to bute. Sherwin explains how to take emotion out of investing, so so true. This book takes a common sense approach to investing. I love Sherwin's line in the book that reads "I believe in zigging when everybody else is zagging". He gives great advise throughout and I recommend it to anyone who wants to be financially secure. Thank You Sherwin.

ARRAY(0xa000ad04)