5.0 out of 5 stars A little lidocain goes a long way.
Published 23 months ago by Steve D. Marsh

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad
Published 4 months ago by Ryan Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars A little lidocain goes a long way., January 7, 2013
This review is from: Safetec Insect Sting Relief Wipe (case of 48) (Health and Beauty)
I am a grandfather to two boys under three. They are the greatest kids in the world (let me show you a picture!) but when they get bug bites they seem to get infected. We had never used this product before but it promised to take the sting out of bug bites. Of course we bought some! They work, just like they said the will. But we also use them on small cuts or slivers (even before removal) and abrasions. I wish I had known about this when my own kids were little. It cleans and it stops the sting. (It does give about 15 seconds of a little sting but it fades very fast and takes all the rest of it away too.) I can't say enough about this. I bought enough to put in every first aid kit we own and I sent several packets on to the boy's mom too. Just be smart. The boys are only going to be little for so long. Why waste a moment of that crying over a bee sting? Don't argue about it, just buy it. Once you do, you will not be caught without this stuff again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow does this stuff work!, June 2, 2011
I love these insect sting relief wipes. I first got a few in a small travel first aid kit for our car. They worked so well that I ordered more to keep on hand in the house, the car and the backpack I use for hiking. Now, when I realize I just got a bug bite and it either itches or hurts like crazy, I wipe with one of these sting relief wipes and poof, not only does the itch go away, the bug bites disappear much quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is ridiculous, July 30, 2013
I'm one of those with 'sweet blood'. So I suffer, regularly from multiple mosquito bites at once. Never have I ever experienced such instantaneous relief. The bite doesn't go away, but this stuff works really well to minimize the itch. Right now, I have a really large bite thats morphed with another nearby bite for a super large bugger covering my elbow, so its particularly itchy. This stuff has minimized my need to scratch and has given me back some semblance of self-control. Awesome product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sting relief, July 23, 2012
James P. Kallenborn (Kearneysville, WV United States) - See all my reviews
Everything went as expected, product arrived quickly, and product worked as expedcted. Product provided excellent relief from bug sting bites.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff REALLY works!!!, August 20, 2013
I bicycle a lot and long distances. When stung by a bee, my friend offered me one of these packets and the sting was instantly gone. So I found them here on Amazon and ordered immediately! Believe me, they really do work!

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, August 22, 2014
Ryan Phillips (Amarillo, TX USA) - See all my reviews
These are ok. I was getting bit one night and decided to find something, so I ordered these. They do take the itch away, but it's not an immediate thing. I was looking for something that might even sting a little bit, then completely went away. With these, it doesn't feel like anything, then about 5 minutes later, you realize, "oh I guess I haven't scratched that in a while - guess it did work".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camping/hiking, August 23, 2013
I always carry these with me when I adventure outdoors, and have become a staple in my jump bag for outdoor adventuring, these provide quick relief to stings and bites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first aid kits, August 8, 2013
My son was stung recently and a neighbor gave him one to put on the sting. Within seconds he felt relief. He also didn't deal with the itching afterwords. This will always be in all of my first aid kits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful size, April 8, 2013
These packets are the best size for traveling and for first aid kits. They will come in handy! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars This need to be in EVERY kit, November 23, 2013
I was triple tapped in the eye lid by a yellow jacket. (I wear glasses and it kept stinging until it got 'free')... I bolted to my truck first aid kit with a swelling and searing PAIN.... I fumbled this out, took two passes against my closed eye lid and ALL the pain was gone, swelling was diminished and vanished within 5 minutes.