5.0 out of 5 stars Adheres very well
This sign sticks to car windows very well and easily.
Some reviewers complained about the suction. The trick is simple: stick it when the inside of the car is warm. If you stick it on when the inside of the car is cold it will fall off as soon as the air inside the car warms up, that's just simple physics...
Published on July 9, 2011 by Maerev

2.0 out of 5 stars Will melt in summer sun
We got one of these and within 6 hours of being in our car window, it melted under the summer sun. We got a magnet one, which sticks to the outside of the car, does not obstruct your view and can stand the hot New Mexico sun.
Published on August 10, 2007 by Aaron Diehl

5.0 out of 5 stars Adheres very well, July 9, 2011
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
This sign sticks to car windows very well and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great sign, Our baby will be super safe with sign behind. Important Read Instructions to attach, May 5, 2012
Jakub Kudlacz (Marina Del Rey, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
I was very hesitant about getting this sign initially because few reviews mentioned that sign falls off after few minutes and never stays on. I took a risk and trust me I am so glad I did. My wife and I have two cars so I went ahead and purchased 2 sings right away.

So let's address the elephant in the room. Does the sign fall off after few minutes, nope not even close, it has been a bit over a week now and both signs are still holding on to the glass like it is their job. How did I manage to get them stay in both of our cars, very simple I followed instructions. Let me repeat I followed instructions from the back of the packaging and they were very simple too.

1. Clean the inside of the window where you will attach the sign (clean surface = better seal)
2. Clean back of the suction cup with alcohol (I used rubbing alcohol, clean surface = better seal)
3. When attaching the suction cup please make sure you do not attach it on defroster lines but in between. (defroster line allows air to slowly enter the vacuum between the glass and suction cup, resulting in sign detaching and dropping)

Now best part, I drive a VW GTI a hatchback so unlike other passenger cars my 5 door has a window and every time I open the trunk and close it, which I do at least twice a day on my way to work and back I put that awesome, bright pretty sign to a really good test, and guess what sign is still there holding on to the glass.

Sign is great, just the right size so it doesn't block your view when driving or backing up. I placed it in the bottom left corner of the back window in both cars, that way I almost never see it when backing up. My wife drives an SUV and her windows are tinted unlike mine and the sign is still visible. Overall this item deserves 5 stars because it is a high qualit product which does exactly what it is suppose to do, only thing you have to do to enjoy it is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars never thought i'd have one, May 16, 2012
Josh A. "Maxito's dad" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
yes it is me, the guy with the new baby in the car going the speed limit and driving carefully. Please don't honk and get all road ragey, my baby is super cute want to see some pictures?

This sign makes sure you know, could only get better with a "Cute baby on board" lingo.

Did i mention my baby is cute?

2.0 out of 5 stars Will melt in summer sun, August 10, 2007
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby on board, how I've adored that sign on my car's window pane., February 18, 2012
bry (Corona, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
Bounce in my step. Loaded with pep, as I'm driving in the carpool lane. Call me a square, friend I don't care, cause that little yellow sign can't be ignored. I'm telling you it's mighty nice. Each trip is a trip to paradise. With my baby on board.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful car sign, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
But the suction needs to be improved. Constantly falls off and needs to be re applied. Besides that, cars do see the bright sign and I notice they drove differently around me

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign. This is on my motor cycle w/ a baby doll holding it, it got here b4 its eta, and packaged well, yes I would recommend buy from them

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 pack, great for both cars, August 19, 2012
Bottom line: This product clearly advertises the fact that you have a baby on board.

Pros:
No nonsense sign for your car.
The suction works great.
Be sure to moisten it for better suction effect.
The color is bright and doesn't seem to fade, even in the bright sun.
About 6 inches across (from far corner to far corner)
I've bought different ones from Amazon before, but this is the best one so far.
You get TWO for the price of one (of the other brands)

Cons:
Might be better if there was a 2nd suction cup at the bottom corner. Might hold it better, but not entirely necessary since it holds very tight already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work with tinted windows..., January 3, 2015
Very excited to get these signs except that the suction cup seems to only stay up for a few hours AND the worst part?! You absolutely cannot see the sign at all through my back windshield or back windows. I live in Texas where a good window tint is the difference between a 120 degree car and a 90 degree car but I did not expect that having tinted windows would mean that the sign would be completely invisible because obviously that defeats the puspose of buying it. Works great in husband's truck but low stars because there was no disclaimer that if your Windows are tinted the product is rendered useless... I wish I had bought a vinyl decal instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks well on my Rav4, October 6, 2014
This review is from: Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign (Health and Beauty)
Received on time (of-course its Amazon Prime !) and this one sticks to my Rav 4 rear windshield well. After opening/closing the cargo door lot of times, it didn't fall off. Only sad part is, Walmart has this same product in the baby section for less than two bucks :) Amazon prime added three more bucks and yeah, the shipping is free..lol..Saw this after a month from my Amazon purchase !

Safety 1st "Baby On Board" Sign