Questions & Answers
Safety 1st Sit Booster Seat, Green
by Safety 1st
4.4 out of 5 stars (158)
$12.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
About 5 or 6 inches. Have to be careful with tables that may have thicker tops which won't give them much leg room.
Jan 5, 2014 by Lizz Cargo
votes
You can remove the straps. If I remember correctly they are not even attached when you take item out of box.
Jun 7, 2014 by Kirsy's Creations
votes
Most tables have a standard distance between the seat and the table . Measure yours; if it's less than 10 inches you might want to reconsider this and any booster.
Dec 12, 2014 by V. Hamilton
votes
Around 4-5" from the seat of the chair to the top.
Mar 1, 2014 by Melissa R.
votes
votes
Purchased this for use with our 27 month, 30 lb grandson and it was fabulous! Lightweight and easily portable, yet very secure when all the straps are used with a dining chair. I believe the recommended manufacturer's weight was 50 lbs.
Jan 15, 2013 by MT
votes
If your child listens and will sit still yes. If you have a little one that wiggles a lot while in the seat or likes to undo latches I wouldn't recommend it. If you have a child that is big for a three year old I would say no but then you probably wouldn't be asking the question because they wouldn't need a booster seat.
Dec 13, 2013 by Kirsy's Creations
votes
Hi Jeff, This Booster seat has a maximum weight limit of 50 pounds. It is recommended for a child up to 4 years of age. If I can answer any other questions, please let me know.
1 day ago by Dorothy  MANUFACTURER 
votes
The front part is less than 5" and the back is about 7" so I am guessing it should be fine
Mar 5, 2015 by Amy
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers