Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Safety 1st Deluxe Infant-to-Toddler Tub, White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 15, 2009
I would have to say that this is the worst tub ever! There is just a little bump that is supposed to be the part that your baby stradles to be able to sit in the tub. It doesnt work. My baby just slides right off of it. I cant even bath him, as I am trying to keep him upright to wash. For my previous babies I had the First Years Sure Comfort newborn to toddler tub. It has a shelf for your baby to sit on. Well I gave that one away and so I had to buy new. I purchased this not through amazon, but bought it at walmart. I wish that I would have just spent the extra money and bought the good one to begin with. Now I am going to throw this one away and purchase through amazon the blue first years tub. Good thing is that amazon charges less than stores for the First years tub (well in Alaska). Save your money and purchase the first years tub!
on November 22, 2009
I purchased this tub because it had an infant sling with weight capacity up to 16 pounds. My baby was born 8 pounds and at 11 weeks is already 15 pounds. The sling feature has really come in handy (especially for a newborn) in giving my baby a safe, speedy, and cleaner rinse. The sling suspends baby while letting soapy water pass through. JUst this week, i transitioned my baby from the sling to sitting in the inclined postion. The non slip backing and bump work really well to keep my baby from sliding all over the place. I also chose this tub because it was one of the bigger tubs on the market and will transition well for when my baby can sit on his own. My baby is a big boy in general so the extra room comes in handy for him. The first years tub, was a little too cramped for him. I would recomend this tub to people because it is so versitile. Only down side is it is a bigger tub than a lot of others on the market so if you have a tiny bathroom and not a lot of counter space, then this isnt the tub for you. I on the other hand have lots of counter space and needed a big tub for my big baby so this really works for me.
review image
on September 8, 2015
This is a nice baby bath. It fits nicely over the sink, and in the tub, or can be used just on the floor over a towel. The sling makes it super easy to wash newborns without submerging them into the water.
on July 21, 2011
So I thought this tub was perfect... until it came to day-to-day use. The sling was great in theory, but it suspended baby over the water, it's SUPER tight on the tub, so the baby doesn't actually sink down into the water (and I had a 9.5lb baby and he still didn't weigh it down!). The sling isn't adjustable at all, so you can't loosen it or anything. So in the early days it was just easier to just sponge bathe him laying on a towel by the sink. Once he got bigger I tried it without the sling - the little bump on the bottom won't hold him. His little bottom just slides right up and over it. There isn't any grippy material on the back, just that little bottom hump, so he slips and slides all over. I definitely don't feel comfortable bathing him like that - and he's pretty stable at 3mos old. Over all this tub was a disappointment :( The one feature I do like are the two little 'pockets' on the end of the tub for putting the soap or washcloths in, those were nice to have.
on December 28, 2014
Got this since my son was born. I didn't really use the sling when he was an infant. I find it hard to put him on it and it didn't appear to support him too well as I feel like he would just fall off. The contour on the tub to support the baby was a nice feature for when he couldn't set up on his own but it wasn't really useful. There's nothing to really support the baby on it plus there were no padding/cushion down along this area so when I laid my son on it his back would turn red. The tub was perfect when he started to sit on his own. He is almost 2 and we still use it to this day. The space is getting a bit tight but it still works for now.
on March 25, 2014
There is nothing positive about this baby bath tub.
- Its to slippery so my baby keeps sliding down under the water
- The "hump" that is suppose to help support babies in a seated position is too small ans slippery so again my baby slip's down under the water.
- The drain is located in such an award location that the tub does not drain all the way
- the top hook is to narrow to slid over a rail or shower curtain rod to dry

This tub is such a hazard to babies it should be removed the market!
on December 18, 2013
Loved the sling for when my baby was really little. the seat for the next stage is a little awkward to balance a little baby butt on. My main problem is the hole above the head rest. Pouring water on my baby's head results in half the water going in that hole and spilling all over my countertop. It also spills along the grooves where the sling is hooked on. Now my baby is getting too tall for the tub, but she doesn't sit up well enough yet to move to the next stage.
on January 9, 2014
My son is still a newborn so it was used with the sling in it. He gets a little wobbly. I find it much easier to just run some water in our bath tub and sit in it and hold him. He much prefers that. Make sure water is really warm if using with sling because it will be cold by the time it gets to baby and mine hates anything cold.
on May 28, 2014
Works great. It is a little bulky and difficult to store, but for the price of this verse a collapsible tub it was worth it to me. The hammock works great for my infant. He can relax easily and requires little assistance from me to enjoy his bath. It looks like it will work well when he's a little older too. No complaints.
on March 19, 2014
I had originally bought a different baby tub but it reeked of plastic so I returned it. This one though is perfect! My baby girl loves taking baths now and it's so easy to clean and can even be hung up when we're not using it. Best buy!