Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2011
I just finished using this paprika on ribs and mac and cheese, it gave both dishes a sweet smoky taste, it was fabulous. I am embarrased to say I had no idea there was such a spice, I am so used to purchasing the standard stuff in the grocery store. Do your food a favor and purchase this paprika.
on January 28, 2012
This is really awesome spice. Smoked Spanish paprika was mentioned at a cooking class that a lady and I took. So, I went on line to see what I could find. Not sure how this compares to other products and value. Although looking around when I purchased this it seemed to have been a good deal and comes in a 4 pack. However, this tastes great mixed to various foods. I think we may have used this in the cooking class (a while ago) when we were making a humus. I've used it in Red Quino and it a nice change of pace.
on January 20, 2013
I bought a tin of this originally from a 'high end' cooking shop and eventually ran out. I loved it because of its heavy smoky aroma and taste. I would make 'Spanish Salt' (sea salt and smoked paprika mixed together) and use it during cooking for things like oven roasted chicken or ribs. It gave it a great, grilled outside taste! I despaired when I ran out, and was so happy to find it here that I bought the 4 tin pack (so I don't run out - the other 3 tins are in a sealed vacuum baggie to keep them fresh) because the price was much better than buying it one tin at a time at the gourmet shoppe!

It is still paprika - you can taste it, but it adds a new dimension of flavor to where ever you us paprika!

Good Stuff!
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2013
Well, not totally new - I first became aware of this product when my brother used it in a seafood stew he had made, probably a year ago or so. Since then I've used it in stews, chilis and all manner of other dishes, dozens of times. I like paprika to begin with, but the particular mix of smokiness, sweetness, earthy-woody character and just a hint of fruitiness in the Safinter drove me wild. My brother and his wife have been addicted to it as well, and they gave me one of the four-pack they purchased from this site - when I get through it I'll most certainly be ordering more of the sweet and perhaps some of the hot variety as well.

I think what really sets the Safinter apart from other paprikas I've had though is the intense aroma; I'm an enormous fan of smoked foods of all kinds, smoked beer, peaty-smoky Scotch, etc, and this paprika seems to work with all of those aromas and flavors (well, ok, I haven't tried it with Scotch or beer yet - but I probably will!). It complements garlic and black pepper in a spice mixture, and I'm dying to try it along with saffron in a middle eastern rice dish. Of course with smoked meats in an eastern European-style dish, like kielbasa or polish sausage with pierogis, it's outstanding; but it's also nice just to throw a bit in scrambled eggs, or on a salad with some smoked salmon. Oh and the metal tin that it comes in assures freshness for quite a while - if you can keep a container going that long. I certainly can't.

Truly one of the spice wonders of the world.
on August 23, 2013
This is a great brand. Unfortunately, I purchased four cans from this merchant, and the paprika tasted old and stale. Be careful--Amazon will not let you return this product, even if it tastes old or adulterated.
on September 3, 2011
This is the first time I've been able to get sweet smoked paprika and it is really special. I use it in making a BBQ dry rub and it gives it that unique taste.
on August 28, 2013
We bought this based on reviews and the fact that similar product was no longer available with free shipping. We were very pleased to find that this product was better than the similar product that we had previously purchased. The price was better and free shipping made it even better.

We would definitely buy this product again and from this seller again.
on July 21, 2013
This spice is the perfect secret ingredient for any recipe. The aroma, taste and color are superb, reminds of my tapas plates in Madrid and Barcelona. Great price and exceptional spice...yum.
on June 22, 2014
We find this has a very heavy smokey taste. Don't care for it. Others may love it. Food items are extremely hard to rate.
on January 2, 2014
Best Sweet paprika ever so smoky and full of flavor! I would recommend it to all my friends and family.