Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 14, 2014
I'm not going to say I hate it. It's probably my own fault that it doesn't fit right. I'm 5'4'' 95-100 lbs. I have a jello butt, so the bottom is a little bit small. The top though -- it's huge! But again, probably my fault for being only an A cup (I ordered an XS).

I'm giving a two-star review because I don't think the sizing was correctly represented on the listing, and because the white top arrived with a stain on it. I'll probably be able to bleach it out though.

I'm going to try to get the top tailored. We'll see how it turns out.
on September 20, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this suit. I arrived a lot sooner than expected. The price was awesome and I am so glad I bought it!
on July 15, 2014
I'm about 5 '1 and 120 lbs.. the bottoms, barely covered my bottom, to the point that I feel like I can't really wear them. I purchased a medium.. and the front part of the bottoms barely cover anything! The top is a little big, its not adjustable, so it can slide down easily if not careful. If the top was a little bit more snug it would be perfect. I typically wear medium sized clothes, but this suite seems like the bottoms are a small and the top is a medium.
on April 24, 2014
Gave this 4stars because it was a little small. My daughter is a size 0 in jeans so I thought small was the right choice butbi wish I would have gotten a medium. It still fits her and looks cute though.
on December 26, 2013
originally i was skeptical about this suit because its so cheap but let me tell you it fits wonderfully and makes me look HOT, even in the dead of winter. fit great and seems to be great quality :)
on July 31, 2014
Hello, I absolutely love this bathing suit the only problem is it was suppose to come with a black strap to hold the top off and it never came with the bathing suit. I was unable to wear it on vacation because the top wouldn't stay up! If you(EBuddy) could send me the strap I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
on July 22, 2014
I ordered the white anchor top & the bottoms that came with (at the time) were little yellow striped things, cute, but TINY! If I were more confident with my bikini line I'd sport them. But I never wear them.
The top on the other hand is so cute & I wear it with several different bottoms I own. It is easy to mix and match. I think the price is good for the use I've gotten out of the top. I ordered a small & it fits me (36B) pretty well. In hind sight I maybe should have gotten a medium as I get a little bottom boob showing at times. But I don't mind it. I'm so petit that I don't think a medium would stay put. This item was delivered quickly & the quality is excellent!
on January 29, 2014
This is Really cute! The anchor is bigger than I thought based off the picture.The bathing suit isn't too thin and I think it will be very cute for the summer once I get in a little bit better bikini shape !
on June 29, 2014
When I first got this suit I was a bit concerned that it was going to be too small. However I've grown to LOVE it. I am 5'7'' and a 36C sometimes D and I ordered a small. It's a bit small but since the bottoms are string you can tie them. I definetly can't wear the top without the strap but someone who is smaller probably could. I ALWAYS get compliments on it :)
on June 26, 2014
I think three stars is fair. The shipping was quicker than I expected. I chose the black top (with the flower jewel in the middle) and blue bottoms option. What I received was a white top with an anchor jewel in the middle (which is still very cute) and some not-so-cute yellow with shimmer bottoms. Not quite what I ordered. But the top is very cute, the bottoms will due, and I guess for $11 it's not too terrible.