5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Awesome Product, exactly what I was looking for, very good quality, did have some problems, but nothing I wasn't willing to work around, 5 stars
Published on April 15, 2012 by James C. Hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, when it works
Published on August 16, 2012 by J. T. Sheldon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, when it works, August 16, 2012
J. T. Sheldon (Beaver County, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sailor Moon Two Pack Seasons 1 (3 DVD) & 2 (3 DVD) (Total Episodes 1 to 82) (DVD)
After writing a pretty good review, I got to the last disc of season 2. A couple of the episodes burst into a multicolor pixelized blob like one reviewer stated and of course, because it happened on the LAST disc of season 2, it's now out of the time frame to return/exchange. I'm going to try to contact the seller I bought it from (which seems damn near impossible for some reason) but I think the end of the return period happened like 5 or 6 days ago, so I'm probably screwed. Awesome. Honestly, if I could just get a replacement of the last disc of season 2, I'd be happy but I doubt that'll happen.

EDIT: I contacted Animeboxset, the seller I bought these from and he said he will send me a replacement disc. I'm pretty relieved/happy. If you're going to buy this product I highly recommend buying from Animeboxset.

EDIT: Animeboxset did indeed send me a replacement disc. I watched it and this disc worked fine, so I just threw the bad one away. I am very relieved/happy. Like I said, if you're going to buy this set I recommend buying it from them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, May 2, 2013
Wow, this is a bootleg if I've ever seen one. Why is Sailor Moon wearing her season FIVE costume on the front of a season ONE DVD? Notice how there's only 3 DVDs per season, which has around 40 episodes? That's because they crammed so many low-quality episodes on one disk. I own legitimate Sailor Moon DVDs and there is never more than 5 or 6 episodes per disk. The cover art also looks very home-made. Since when has the lettering on Sailor Moon DVDs been in Comic Sans?

If you're interested in starting a SM collection of the dubbed series, I highly advise you to buy one or two volumes at a time so you're not dropping $300 in one go. Do your research! If I haven't convinced you to stay away from this cheap bootleg, remember, you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon Two Pack Seasons 1 & 2, July 8, 2012
Episodes 1-7 are in perfect condition and quality.
Episodes 7-14, absolutely horrible. Digital quality disintegrates into a blob of multicolor squares. Tried different DVD players. Same results. Checked the second disk. Same circumstances. First 7 good, last 7 awful.
Buyer beware.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, March 7, 2012
First of all... this is a bootleg. I don't really mind that it is because I really wanted the English version on DVD and I was not about to pay a few hundred on E-bay. The quality is not too bad and it is missing the episodes that were never in English. It would have been nice to have the dubbed version of the missing episodes on there as well. Over all, not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars <3 sailormoon, April 15, 2012
The quality was kind of shaky, but otherwise all episodes were there. Being a sailor moon fan since I was 10, I was very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, August 11, 2013
i choose this rating due to the fact that it had a variety of products and prices it arrived quickly and in perfect working condition

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm rating it 3 stars because I love Sailor Moon, February 27, 2013
The quality of the video was poor at best. The color was off and it looked like a recording of a recording. Sailor moon was great! We love the story line and the episodes. Its just the quality of the recording that we received for the price we paid that I had a problem with. They were like Dollar store videos but for MUCH MORE MONEY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon 2 pack Seasons 1 & 2 Dvd(1-82), January 19, 2012
Received this for my little girl. She loves it!! And you know what, I do too!!! Great quality!!Love it!! Brings back memories... So Thank You !!! I will be ordering in the future!!! Get 5 stars from me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Dvd set is worth buying, September 12, 2013
I receive my sailor moon season one and season to the 3 disk set and it came in perfect condition. The graphic were great and the picture quality was good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›