|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||SS-904|
Other Sellers on Amazon
SainSmart Sensor Shield Digital Analog Module V4 for Arduino Duemilanove UNO Mega2560 ATMEL
|Price:||$11.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.20 (56%)|
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC ;Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12VDC ;Input Voltage (limits): 6-20VDC
- Buckled Analog Port:Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND
- Digital IO port:13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos
- Analog IO Port:2.54 grid male pin header connections
- Buckled Communication Port:Selectable between I2C and UART
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Having stacking headers would make this shield MUCH MORE friendly for new users wanting plug-n-play. This shield's offset headers meant I wasn't able to use it effectively on a Mega where I was going to just stack up the other headers to make a graphics touch shield work. This shield made me go buy a desoldering kit...
Like most Arduino accessories, I had to go on the Internet for the instruction manual.
Right now it's being used to control 5 servos, but I need to order a few more to collect ultrasonic data.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I find these sensor shields to be extremely useful for using 3 wire sensors (eg Parallax Ping) with Arduino. Cuts down on the wiring mess considerably.Published 6 months ago by Rick S
I love to solder, and you get to do it here. Make sure you get stacking headers and use them instead of whats with the board, it will be much easier to use and work with. Read morePublished on January 24, 2014 by kevin Patton