- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Tons of Fun Toys when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Saints Row IV” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Saints Row IV
|Price:||$29.13 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.86 (3%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The American (Fever) Dream - Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You're not ready
- Super Hero-in-Chief - Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem - You've customized your character. You've customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Following their involvement in [REDACTED TO PREVENT SPOILERS], the Saints were once again thrust into the lime light: only, this time they weren't viewed as dangerous criminals but heralded as patriots. Riding their wave of popularity, The Leader of the Saints decided to run for the highest office…and won. Now the President of the United States, the boss has gone from the crack house, to the penthouse, to the White House.
But all is not well. Despite eliminating the deficit, ending world hunger, and successfully lobbying to have pole dancing added as an Olympic sport…something dark is looming: The arrival of the Zin Empire.
Lead by the erudite and egomaniacal Zinyak, the Zin brazenly attack Washington D.C., abducting the President and his entire cabinet. Their goal was to imprison the captives in a virtual prison to break down their will…but they never realized that the individuals they brought onto their ship weren't fat-cat politicians: They were the most dangerous men and women on the planet.
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You're not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons...FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You've customized your character. You've customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
A quick little bit of info here... Saints Row IV started off as DLC before THQ shut down, it was originally meant to be the final big DLC add-on (us older gamers would call it an "Expansion" pack) to Saints Row 3. THQ went bankrupt and Volition was bought up by Deep Silver. They took the final DLC, the core game, and stretched it out into a full game. I also wish I could give it a score of 3.5 but it feels good enough to go with 4 out of 5 for the moment.
So to be clear, this game is still Saints Row 3. Same city, same vehicles (less of them though), same graphics, same game engine. Just certain things added or taken away.
This game is absurdly fun and funny. So let me break it down as spoiler free as possible:
Game engine: The exact same as Saints Row 3.
Graphics and Models: Deep Silver took some vehicles and assets from the previous games and reworked them to the wonderful level of detail seen in the First Saints Row game, mainly the vehicles. They have a much higher level of fit and finish than even Saints Row 2 had. BUT, there are fewer vehicles in this game than in any of the other games. Boats are completely gone, so waterways are absolutely empty. Only 2-3 Airplanes remain and there is no civilian air traffic, though once you see the plot, it kind of makes sense to be that way as opposed to the same lack of boat and air traffic from SR3. The animation and characters are much nicer looking and seem to have had a once over by Quality Control. So all round the models are much nicer.Read more ›
After playing it for a few hours, I was having tons of fun. There are a lot of things to do, and now that you have superhero abilities, you can do whatever you feel like doing. Use telekinesis, race around running at super speed, jump from a skyscraper and bring wrath to your enemies with a "death from above" nuclear explosion. I enjoyed the storyline. Everything about it made sense. It wasn't like they came up with ridiculously crazy stuff and did not have an explanation for it. I also enjoyed hanging out with your homies and the option to romance them(LOL). Got a thing for Shaundi or Gat? Go for it. Hahaha. It was fun to chat with your homies and bring the fight to your enemies with superpowers or funky weapons. Believe...there are plenty of FUNKY weapons. I won't spoil too much, but you'll definitely have tons of fun with them.
Moreover, if you enjoy games that have references from music, movies, or video games...this is definitely for you. I could not help but laugh at all the funny video game references throughout the game. As with the other games, you're still able to customize your character and your crew. I wish they had added something to customize your ship, but since you're at war, I guess there is no time for that.Read more ›
The game starts off with you being elected as president of the United States (yes you heard that right). As you find the transition from leading a gang to leading a country much more difficult an alien race called the Zin Empire decides to invade earth. Rushing your way through the White House you fight off the alien invaders but to no avail as you are abducted as well with your friends aboard their ship. You're now in a virtual world of Steelport and you need to figure out not only how you're going to navigate this new world but how to escape as well.
Being in this virtual world has it's advantages as you now have an array of superpowers at your disposal to dispatch your enemies. From flight and super speed to an ability called buff (which causes all rounds to be incendiary rounds) you will never be at a disadvantage with these new superpowers under your belt. There are new weapons as well and one of the more unique ones has to be the black hole gun. This gun does exactly as it sounds creating a small black hole that sucks in everything around it and then explodes. There are going to be also countless ways that you can customize your character such as with the previous Saint's Row games. Various costumes and accessories as well as modifications to your character and weapons will also be available to you.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wicked (according to my grandson 13) lol... Hours of fun, Great Graphics...what's not to love!Published 10 days ago by Peggy Collins
A very fun, super power filled, romp around a city. With awesome cameos. :DPublished 1 month ago by Kyle Degler
I don't usually hate a game. But Saints Row 4 was completely boring and terrible. If you don't want spoilers, don't read on. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Benjamin Cornog
Better than GTA! I have compared both of the games and Saint Rows seems to be more creative. The graphics of this game are amazing and the missions are fun. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sue-v
Pure inane unadulterated fun. This game is weak compared to others but,if you love or gotten into the Saints Row franchise you have to finish it off with 4.Published 2 months ago by Thin blue line