Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Power Adapter (PZ44UX)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 17, 2011
You really need one of these is you plan to plug anything into the built-in USB hub on the Saitek Proflight Yoke System. A lot of people have power supplies lying around and all you need is the specifications.

This one is 5VDC at 2Amps. The connector has a 1mm center pin, 3.46mm diameter, 9.85mm long. The center pin is positive. if you have one like this, you are good. If not, then order this one.
on May 30, 2013
anyone using at least two saitek panels (bip, multi, switch, instrument, radio) NEEDS to get this. it will increase your pc's performance, as well as allow you to attach more equipment to your computer without worrying about power usage.
on October 31, 2011
I recently purchased the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, extra Throttle Quadrant, and Rudder Pedals from Amazon. After reading all about the products, it recommended purchasing the power adapter if you were using the USB hub on the yoke. It states some computers don't have enough power through the USB cable to power all of your add-ons. And I read some reviews where people had said their add-ons had stopped working after about 10 or so minutes of use. I didn't want this to happen, so I purchased one. It works great, don't get me wrong, but I have forgotten to plug it in on a few occasions and have never had an issue. On the other hand, if you purchase the Flight Control Panels with all the switches, controls, and lighted panels, I would say this wouold be a necessity as these require more power than the throttle quad and rudder pedals.
on June 14, 2013
I cobbled my flight sim setup out of spare PC parts. I do not know about the new motherboards, but the older PCs have limited current availability on each USB bus. This solved an over current warning.
on March 27, 2015
It works fine. Provides all the power I need for my Rudder Pedals, Pro Flight Yoke, Pro Flight Radio Panel and Pro Flight Multi panel. It allow not saturate usb ports in your pc. If I use the simulator , just connect the flight yoke and all saitek hardwares are active, not everything stays connected to pc unnecessarily. I Suggest disconnecting USB ( Only Pro flight Yoke ) and adapter When not using the simulator; always connect the adapter, and then USB. When disconnect, first USB, and after, the adapter, this prevents damage. Preferably plugging the adapter in voltage regulator. I've used it for 6 continuous hours flying and not sttoped working
on February 17, 2014
I had been looking for a power adapter for my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with the powered USB hub. And lo and behold, here it was on Amazon. Ordering was easy and very Amazon-like. Shipping was very Postal Serviceish. Packaging was amazingly cardboardine. The biggest surprise was when I unpackaged (Did I mention the packaging?) the unit and discovered that it would plug in just like any other plug in power adapter. The plug in portion of the adapter fit into the slotted outlet just like magic. The other end was almost a dream how well it fit into the power port that it was designed to fit into. All-in-all, I would highly recommend this for those who are looking to power their Saitek Pro Flight Yoke built-in USB hub, with the greatest of ease.
on May 14, 2013
Powers the saitek pro flight yoke, throttles and rudder pedals very well. Provides all the power I need for flight simming
on May 3, 2014
You need this if you buy the Pro Flight Yoke system and plan on buying gauges or com boxes etc. to improve your flying experience. This allows you three extra usb plugs to use on your yoke system that you can only use with this power adapter. Without this you will not be able to use the plugs on the yoke system. Get this and expand your abilities.
on April 25, 2014
If your a simulator flying fan, and you want as much realism as possible, choose the Saitek Flight Yoke. It comes with the Three level add on (PZ44), If you already have a throttle / Joystick like the Saitek X 52, by all means, get this product...the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Power Adapter (PZ44UX). You may need the extra power supplied by this adapter. Its a perfect fit for your gear.
on February 6, 2013
This is a great way to utilize the 3 USB ports on the yolk while supplying enough power to the Pro Flight panels. Before this adapter I had to plug one panel into the yoke and then plug the yoke, 3 other panels, and the rudder unit into the computer directly. Now I only have the yoke, rudder unit, and one panel plugged into the computer, freeing up 2 USB ports for future additions to my continously growing home cockpit.