5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks
These socks are a great value...excellent dress socks that would normally sell for more, if a different brand. I find them to be very comfortable and attractive. They have enough spandex in them to give them an easy, but fitting, stretch. They stay up without binding your leg. I highly recommend these dress socks.
Published on February 8, 2012 by Space Queen

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors not as shown.
Published on January 24, 2012 by S. R. Tussing

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors not as shown., January 24, 2012
They seem to be good socks, but a full half of the ones I received were black, the brown and navy were so dark as to be nearly indistinguishable from black, and no tan, and with no tan and the gray looking darker than the pictured one had seemed on my screen, this was a lot less color variety than I was hoping for. But not worth returning for, either. Nice because I wear a women's size 11 and I prefer something more substantial than women's so-called "trouser socks".

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, February 8, 2012
Space Queen (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value Bundle, September 15, 2012
This is a good value in men's socks. The dress socks are light weight and do not choke your ankle at the top. The colors are a good mix and are packaged nicely in a nice, firm protective plastic bag.

Same for the "work" socks as concerns colors and the packaging. These are heavier than the dress socks, heavy enough to wear as light slippers around the house, on the rug.

Also, if you don't like the idea of people pawing over socks on a rack in a store before you buy them, then buy these socks.

Value, speed of shipping, quality. Place your order.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer for Price - Thick, Warm, Good to Great Quality, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Sakkas Men's Cotton Blend Ribbed Dress Socks Value 6-Pack (Apparel)
I compared these against golden toe, Costco, Calvin Klein, and Wal-Mart. These are hands down the best bang for your buck socks. Quality is good. The socks are not thin and wick sweat juste fine. I bought these for the cold weather here in New England. They been able to protect me against frozen toe and other various weather effects so far. These have also gone through two washes, no problem. If anything arises, I will report back later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, December 19, 2012
These socks are great. They feel just right. Not too tight but not too loose and just the right amount of material that lets your feet breath. I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely by these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Sox, October 10, 2012
I really like the selection of these socks they're comfortable and go with several different pants. Haven't washed them yet but highly recommend this item if you need a good selection of dress socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS, December 18, 2012
Terrific socks, Golor selection of colors. Works well, with dress & casual (jeans). Vender shipped promptly. Highly recommend.

Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars good socks, great price., November 18, 2012
L. A. Cummings (Cutten, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The set offers good color variety and nice lightweight socks. Very durable and mostly cotton fits my husbands needs perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars well, socks. Good socks., November 3, 2012
R. Wark (Newmarket NH) - See all my reviews
So I needed socks, preferred a blend, and spotted these. Why not for 13 bucks they were a pretty good deal. At the turns out they fit well , they're comfortable and they are well made so a big thumbs up and a high recommendation for these socks. That is all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, October 7, 2012
These socks are very warm for me. The size is exactly what I expected. Next time I will place an order with them again. Highly recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies