Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$12.99 - $15.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 4, 2013
At first, I liked these socks. Unfortunately, the quality is just not that great. After only a few weeks (and maybe a half-dozen washes), they haven't held up well. Here's my take on these:

PROs:
- Nice colors
- Grips on bottom work well without being too uncomfortable to walk on
- Thin enough to wear with shoes

CONS:
- One of the six pairs came out of the package with a large hole in the toe
- Not as thick as most other fuzzy/microfiber socks and therefore, not as warm
- Fit like an anklet - I wear a size 8 shoe and these just barely cover my ankle bones
- The bottom anti-slip grips "flake-off" with wear and I keep finding them on my floor
- The packaging - six individual pairs tossed into a plastic bag. Each pair is packaged for individual sale and is loaded with those pesky, plastic, super-short fasteners that have to be cut off, a plastic hook, stickers, cardboard, etc.

I would not buy these again. I'll keep looking for socks that better meets my needs. Was hoping for better.
on November 23, 2013
I bought these for my sister who is fighting a long illness. She says that they are very soft and comfortble, but have an annoying tag on them. She tried to cut just the tag off of a few pair of them, but that resulted in a hole in the sock. So overall, comfortable but taking 2 stars off for the annoying tag, removal of which results in a hole.
on October 31, 2013
I do like that the socks are very soft and have a grip on the bottom. I wear a size 7 shoe and they fit alright but are not overly big or tall. They reach up only a few inches over my ankles. Recommended for lounging around the house in but not effective for keeping much of your lower legs warm!
on August 12, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these socks/slippers! They are so soft & cushy, you feel like you are walking on pillows. And the little rubber "tread" designs on the bottom are perfect to keep from slipping on hard floors. I wear mine every day!
on November 19, 2015
I'm a big fan of slipper socks. Most of mine were bought at Walmart and they kept my feet warm. These, however, are so much better! They're fluffy and warm and have non-skip patches on the bottom. I'm so impressed with these and I got so many in this purchase I'm going to wrap a few pairs up for my daughters for Christmas. So happy with these!
on September 13, 2013
The socks fit well, colors are prettier than pictured, very soft and have silicone spots on the bottom (no slipping). They are comfortable but do turn off the center of the foot a bit. They should be great during colder months as I have found them to be very warm. During the hot months, however, they made my feet sweat.
on January 9, 2015
Disappointed with the socks. They're very soft but are already starting to unravel and one has a hole- that's without washing them! Can't recommend them but there are other higher quality soft socks on Amazon that are of good quality.
on January 3, 2015
These are ankle height socks, not crew. My wife did not even want to try one on, one look and she said, "to short, we will just return these". She did comment on how soft they were and liked the colors. She wanted a longer sock style.
on December 11, 2015
I bought these as a gift for senior citizens - we adopted a couple of female seniors for Christmas, and these looked like they would be both comfortable and safe. They have the little silicone dots on the bottom for traction so they won't slip on hard wood or linoleum floors. They are amazingly soft and the pastel colors are so nice. They look just like the image on my computer screen (I was trying to match a nightgown we purchased somewhere else and they matched like they were made by the same person!).
Great product, fast delivery, and great price too.
on May 29, 2015
I bought the bright stripe socks so they were working out - not great but okay so I bought these white striped ones. The grippers on the bottom don't work well on these. I bought this set particularly for doing exercises and they are not suitable - I have tried 2 of the 6 pair so far and the second pair is NOT able to provide a non-slip holding of the floor. The first pair was borderline - definitely not as good as the bright socks were.

I also found several of this package of socks to be defective (wrong color threads) / poorly made but then no one else is going to see them. I won't be buying these again.

See 1 answered question