Top critical review
34 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2013
At first, I liked these socks. Unfortunately, the quality is just not that great. After only a few weeks (and maybe a half-dozen washes), they haven't held up well. Here's my take on these:
- Nice colors
- Grips on bottom work well without being too uncomfortable to walk on
- Thin enough to wear with shoes
- One of the six pairs came out of the package with a large hole in the toe
- Not as thick as most other fuzzy/microfiber socks and therefore, not as warm
- Fit like an anklet - I wear a size 8 shoe and these just barely cover my ankle bones
- The bottom anti-slip grips "flake-off" with wear and I keep finding them on my floor
- The packaging - six individual pairs tossed into a plastic bag. Each pair is packaged for individual sale and is loaded with those pesky, plastic, super-short fasteners that have to be cut off, a plastic hook, stickers, cardboard, etc.
I would not buy these again. I'll keep looking for socks that better meets my needs. Was hoping for better.