5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
This was soooo pretty, the picture did not give it justice. The seller was fast and the price was a steal. I bought 5, including one for myself! I highly recommend these scarves.
Published on January 29, 2010 by Ms. Susan L. Duncan Rn

2.0 out of 5 stars An ok fake
Published on November 17, 2011 by Stephanie Robertson

2.0 out of 5 stars An ok fake, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Sakkas 70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole (Apparel)
I was very excited about these however when I opened the package I was very disappointed with them. The pattern is kind of blurry and the color muted. By chance I noticed a second tag on only one of them that stated two different materials than the "real" tag says that are both synthetics. It also says it is made in china. Well that explains the "deal" of the price. Usually the real tags are sewn into the fabric but the one that says pashmina on these shawls is just on like a sticker. I dont like that the company is being dishonest about them. They are somewhat pretty but not beautiful as the photo would suggest. So just keep that in mind when you go to purchase this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading - not pashmina, January 5, 2012
Victoria (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I guess what you pay is what you get: the item description lists this as pashmina, the kind of wool gathered from a mountain goat in Nepal or India. After receiving the order (I got black/red one), I found a tag attached to the shawl that clearly states: 55% Acrylic, 45% Viscose, Made in China. If the seller described this item truthfully, I would not have purchased it.

The colors are muted, not as bright as the picture leads you to believe, and it is very thin.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've seen better..., January 12, 2012
I purchased two pashminas (mauve & teal ones) as xmas gifts for other people. I have several of my own, purchased from fancy department stores to street vendors, and so I have a certain standard of what is a good pashmina. I really had high hopes for these ones (the images made them look so plush and vibrant in color!) but these really definitely fell short of expectations. They weren't horrible, but, they definitely weren't great -- they appeared to be very cheap quality (not a good idea when giving a gift) and the colors were kinda dull/faded than I thought they would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, January 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 28, 2009
I was pleased with the beauty & quality of this shawl. I saw a shawl by the same company in an upscale gift shop for $65, so paying only $25 made me even more pleased!

1.0 out of 5 stars Colors can be muddy, August 18, 2011
Bought the teal and the cobalt blue. Was going to give them as gifts to some acquaintances but when I received them the colors were too muddy. The paisley pattern was too busy against the background color and it looked different that in the picture. I was disappointed. They look lovely in the photos. I thought they'd be more jewel toned. Had to return them because they weren't what I was hoping for. Maybe some of the other combinations would have worked better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 12, 2010
This is a beautiful shawl. It was given as a Christmas gift and was very well received. Great product and the price was great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving, February 12, 2010
Kathy Dodd (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
This wrap is beautiful and the photos are very true to what it looks like in person. My only complaint and the reason why I am not giving this a "5 star" review is that the manufacturer/merchant conveniently did not include the percentage of pashmina in the description. When I opened this wrap this evening I noticed the tag indicated 55% pashmina and 45% silk. Both are luxe materials, but would have liked to known the ratio prior to purchasing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, December 7, 2011
Boston Shopper (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
This item shipped quickly. I did not realize that the scarf is made of an acrylic/vicose blend, but the seller did not advertise the material, so I have only myself to blame. However, $16.99 was far too much to pay for this scarf, and I would not have ordered it if I had realized that it is made of cheap material. The colors are pretty, but the quality is not great - it looks like something you would pay $5 for from a street vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shawl, May 2, 2010
MustangJill (Maumee, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This shawl is light weight and soft and yet is very warm. I love it. There was a snag in the material, but other than that, this product is great! Makes me feel femanine and stylish when I wear it.