5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top
This top fits great. I'm a sz 6ish. Love that it's all cotton and isn't clingy. Wore to Burning Man in NV desert. Nice and cool.
Published 10 months ago by Victoria A. Alba

3.0 out of 5 stars Free size
Published 7 months ago by B. Callahan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Free size, December 4, 2013
This blouse is supposed to fit up to a size 1x. I wear a Large or sometimes XL but anything over that is way too big. This will work fine for the holiday season, but I wouldn't buy one for everyday wear, it is a little snug. I am sure I will handwash and hang to dry just to get through Christmas with it. It was a good price and seems well made other than that. I like the look of warm weather Christmas wear! It was not a big disappointment. Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top, September 8, 2013
Victoria A. Alba (Jamaica Plain, MA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a twist in the back, March 4, 2014
You know that feeling you get when something is sewn funny? Kind of twisty? That is this top. Its not as nice as another one I purchased. Kind of disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, October 26, 2013
Shannon Smith (Austin, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This is not a shirt that is true to size and did not fit- oder when product arrived washed it and it shrank more

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 15, 2014
Linda Ferrara (Millers, MD, US) - See all my reviews
Light and so pretty. Perfect for summer. Long tunic length works great over leggings or summer capris. Beautiful colors. I bought several styles

5.0 out of 5 stars love the blouse, January 21, 2014
This blouse was just as I had expected it to be. I love the material and the colors. And the fit is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the the blouse, April 28, 2014
Nancy A. Garrett (Pittsfield, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakkas Floral Yarn Embroidered Tie Dye Sleeveless Blouse (Apparel)
I was very pleased with the product, the fit and the speedy service and delivery that I received with this purchase. I have washed it a few times but didn't put it in the dryer since it's so lightweight and will air dry very quickly. I'm happy with the quality of the blouse. The stitching stayed in tact and the colors are nice and bright, which isn't always the case with some blouses that are gauze-like material. I will enjoy wearing it this summer. I will definitely consider doing business with this company again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, April 17, 2014
I ordered the brown which was supposed to have green at the bottom of the blouse. That is what I wanted. It has no green on the bottom but is all brown. Disappointed. The design is a plus though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for woodstock party, April 8, 2014
I bought this for hippie Woodstock party and thought I would only wear once, not so, I will wear this for any casual outdoor party, love the way it moves, the cloth is very soft and it is actually pretty well constructed considering how reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, good color, September 15, 2013
I love this blouse. It fits just right and the colors are wonderful for those hot summertime days. I will be ordering in other colors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›