5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied
This shawl is generously sized and VERY SOFT. No matter which side faces out it will be beautiful! It's elegant, but not garish. I plan to order another. It would make a great gift! I ordered the royal blue/black shawl.
Published on November 12, 2010 by Paula R.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Pashmina feel" but NOT pashmina
Published on December 29, 2011 by P. Metcalf-Putnam

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied, November 12, 2010
Paula R. (Wimberley, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakkas Lightweight Two Tone Rose Floral Design Pashmina Fringe Scarf / Stole / Wrap (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars PASHMINA STOLE, July 10, 2011
I GAVE IT AS A GIFT AND THE LADY JUST LOVED IT. IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE IN PERSON. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY SINCE BUYING THIS ONE. MAKE GREAT GIFTS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, January 10, 2011
This wrap is very pretty and soft. It feels like nice quality. Only complaint is that the pink and gray that I ordered looks a little lavender, but not too bad. Overall I think it will be very cute with my pink pumps :-D

3.0 out of 5 stars "Pashmina feel" but NOT pashmina, December 29, 2011
This is...okay. I got the blue/navy scarf and it looks and feels fine. The material is 55% acrylic and 45% viscose. If you look closely at the description, you'll see it says "pashmina feel," even though the title says it is a pashmina (cashmere wool). I bought this for $15 and thought it might actually be a pashmina scarf because of the original list price of $80. This is a case of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

At $15, really, it's fine. $20 is really the maximum this product would ever be worth. You can get something of similar quality on the streets in NY for less than $10 if you know how to haggle.

My scarf also came with a minor defect of a loose thread - not cool, amazon, not cool.

A note on the size - at 72", it's a little bit of a stretch to tie it like in the picture, or any other similar configuration, unless you have small shoulders or are petite or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it an original pashmina ?!, January 11, 2012
It looks nice as in the picture, but when I had seen that it is made of 55% acrylic and 45% viscose I was suprised and disapointed. when I bought this for $16 I thought it might be an original pashmina scarf made of Wool because of the listed price of $80 and now I wonder if it is an original pashmina ?
It was a gift for a birthday and I was short in time so I couldn't refund it. I'm realy disapointed !!!! Why one star ?! because It looks nice but it is cheap fabric and I can get it for less !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...., January 14, 2013
Amazon Customer "amlbee" (Branford, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This pashmina/scarf arrived on time and was well packaged.

The color is a deep, rich, dark red and matches a fabulous faux leather bag I purchased in December. I had actually clipped an ad from September's "Vogue" featuring a red rose patterned Dior gown and this scarf is close enough to make me very happy.

The hand of this scarf is excellent for my needs: Substantial but not thick or bulky. I wanted to use it as a double knotted neck scarf under a black coat and it does this perfectly. But I can also see that it can be used as a wrap for a black sleeveless dress for evening or a side-knot, shoulder wrap with a crisp, white shirt (instead of a cardigan) for the Spring...Fabulous!

I do recommend this pashmina/scarf for both quality and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, November 13, 2011
I bought the red/black wrap and I wore it with a red dress. The wrap is so elegant and soft and complimented my whole outfit. I plan to purchase more of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 6, 2011
Vanessa (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Gave this as a Christmas gift. Very soft and beautiful colors, but the little fringe at the edges look a little worn. Looks just like in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, January 9, 2013
The product arrived on time and in good condition. I will keep the purchase, but I don't think the picture and actual item match. The picture was beautiful, the colors were vibrant. The actual items was not as stunning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift!, January 3, 2013
I ordered this wrap in Lavender / Purple for my grandmother. She loved it! Beautiful gift. She plans to wear it all year round.