Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sakkas Two Tone Rose Pashmina Scarf / Stole / Wrap
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 12, 2010
This shawl is generously sized and VERY SOFT. No matter which side faces out it will be beautiful! It's elegant, but not garish. I plan to order another. It would make a great gift! I ordered the royal blue/black shawl.
on December 28, 2011
My grandmother loves this shawl, it is very pretty in color and she says it is luxurious in feel. It is exactly what I wanted and could never have afforded elsewhere. The colors are true to the images shown which often is not the case and the size is large enough to use as a shawl without being bulky.
review image
on July 10, 2011
I GAVE IT AS A GIFT AND THE LADY JUST LOVED IT. IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE IN PERSON. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY SINCE BUYING THIS ONE. MAKE GREAT GIFTS.
on January 14, 2013
This pashmina/scarf arrived on time and was well packaged.

The color is a deep, rich, dark red and matches a fabulous faux leather bag I purchased in December. I had actually clipped an ad from September's "Vogue" featuring a red rose patterned Dior gown and this scarf is close enough to make me very happy.

The hand of this scarf is excellent for my needs: Substantial but not thick or bulky. I wanted to use it as a double knotted neck scarf under a black coat and it does this perfectly. But I can also see that it can be used as a wrap for a black sleeveless dress for evening or a side-knot, shoulder wrap with a crisp, white shirt (instead of a cardigan) for the Spring...Fabulous!

I do recommend this pashmina/scarf for both quality and price!
on January 10, 2011
This wrap is very pretty and soft. It feels like nice quality. Only complaint is that the pink and gray that I ordered looks a little lavender, but not too bad. Overall I think it will be very cute with my pink pumps :-D
on December 29, 2011
This is...okay. I got the blue/navy scarf and it looks and feels fine. The material is 55% acrylic and 45% viscose. If you look closely at the description, you'll see it says "pashmina feel," even though the title says it is a pashmina (cashmere wool). I bought this for $15 and thought it might actually be a pashmina scarf because of the original list price of $80. This is a case of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

At $15, really, it's fine. $20 is really the maximum this product would ever be worth. You can get something of similar quality on the streets in NY for less than $10 if you know how to haggle.

My scarf also came with a minor defect of a loose thread - not cool, amazon, not cool.

A note on the size - at 72", it's a little bit of a stretch to tie it like in the picture, or any other similar configuration, unless you have small shoulders or are petite or something.
on January 11, 2012
It looks nice as in the picture, but when I had seen that it is made of 55% acrylic and 45% viscose I was suprised and disapointed. when I bought this for $16 I thought it might be an original pashmina scarf made of Wool because of the listed price of $80 and now I wonder if it is an original pashmina ?
It was a gift for a birthday and I was short in time so I couldn't refund it. I'm realy disapointed !!!! Why one star ?! because It looks nice but it is cheap fabric and I can get it for less !!!!
on January 23, 2016
I love this and was surprised at how nice it was. It feels silky and is big enough for me to use it as a wrap on cool evenings. It will go with my dressy dresses but would also look great with black pants and a white shirt or jeans and a black top. I have not actually worn it yet and have not cleaned it yet, so I can't comment on those things. Based on the photo versus my putting it on, I believe in the photo it has been pulled down on the sides to show the full width. I feel that when you wear it, it will likely fold a little so that it doesn't go as far down on the sides, but that could depend on how you tie it. I wear small sizes though I'm slightly tall. Someone who is bigger than I am may have less hanging down in front when it's tied or even may not have enough to tie it that way and may want to either wear it open or use a decorative pin to fasten it together or onto clothing. I was very pleased at the look of quality, especially at this price. I wondered if it would be rough, transparent, or fragile, but in fact it appears very nice. I will add to my review if upon wearing or cleaning there is information I think will helpful. I have a feeling I will use this alot.
on March 18, 2016
I'm not sure if five stars are a bit much but I decided to give them because of this scarf/stole is nice looking and is good to have handy if the temperature gets a little cooler than I anticipated. I ordered several scarf/stoles to go with different outfits. I am not disappointed in any of them and I would have paid more.
on October 30, 2014
This is my first Pashmina with a slight pattern and I love it. My dress is solid purple, exactly the same color, and I just needed a little something to keep the Autumn chill at bay. This will be perfect. It arrived in two days, two days early for my event so all is well. It is a very good deal for the money and I will get many years of use from it.